List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 04:38PM, Views: 84332, Replies: 2577
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2013/11/30 07:48AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote Axl Rose: I also heard a rumor that Julian is in league with Faison and that apparently there is a connection between Julian Jerome and Cesar Faison

Because you remember when Faison wanted Sonny's territory he was posing as Duke, well apparently word around the campfire is...is that Julian hired Faison to take over Sonny's territory for Julian including taking out Sonny's enforcer the father of Sam's son Danny, Jason Morgan so Julian might be behind Jason's death and if he is then Sam will want nothing to do with Julian that's for sure

She may even want to kill her father herself

Is this a spoiler thread? I do realize that even though it is clearly marked as a Julian fan thread you still post "confrontationally negative" posts about Julian, which is fine I believe because most don't seem to mind. BUT this is not marked as a spoiler thread and there may be some Julian fans who do not like to read spoilers or rumors, and I think that should be respected.
    That being said, if this rumor turns out to be true I really see it only as a bump in the road for Sam and Julian on their way to a strong bond as father and daughter.
    Julian will be in Port Charles for sometime to come. Who knows since his father is not around it may wind up being grandpa Julian who teaches Danny how to shoot a gun.

But at the same time Julian if he wants Sam and Danny in his life, why lie about who he is to them? Why keep that a secret from them? Because Sonny was right about Julian using Danny as an insurance policy in terms of the bone marrow, even you have to admit that whether you like it or not

But still I do sympathize with Julian, it isn't his fault that he is the way he is Julian having been exposed to this business from an early age with his father being Victor Jerome he never stood a chance of having a normal life

And I am sure Victor Jerome wanted his son Julian in this business, it is the only life Julian knew or knows

But Julian always had a choice he could have always left the Jerome family turning his back on the mob but did he? No he chose to opt for the mob because he couldn't hack it in the legitimate world until the WSB gave him a new identity but even when they did that he reverted back to his old life

But still Julian from an early age he had choices he had options he could have always left his family, he could have ran away from the Jerome mob legacy/empire and just disappear...start a new life elsewhere but he is his father's son, just like Victor Jerome but with a few differences

But at the same time Sam she wants nothing to do with Julian right now and that is her choice but Julian is going to have to do a lot more than this especially if he wants Sam as his daughter or if she wants to acknowledge him as "Dad"

Ugh!

#152   2013/11/30 08:01AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote Axl Rose: I also heard a rumor that Julian is in league with Faison and that apparently there is a connection between Julian Jerome and Cesar Faison

Because you remember when Faison wanted Sonny's territory he was posing as Duke, well apparently word around the campfire is...is that Julian hired Faison to take over Sonny's territory for Julian including taking out Sonny's enforcer the father of Sam's son Danny, Jason Morgan so Julian might be behind Jason's death and if he is then Sam will want nothing to do with Julian that's for sure

Is this a spoiler thread? I do realize that even though it is clearly marked as a Julian fan thread you still post "confrontationally negative" posts about Julian, which is fine I believe because most don't seem to mind. BUT this is not marked as a spoiler thread and there may be some Julian fans who do not like to read spoilers or rumors, and I think that should be respected.
    That being said, if this rumor turns out to be true I really see it only as a bump in the road for Sam and Julian on their way to a strong bond as father and daughter.
    Julian will be in Port Charles for sometime to come. Who knows since his father is not around it may wind up being grandpa Julian who teaches Danny how to shoot a gun.

But at the same time Julian if he wants Sam and Danny in his life, why lie about who he is to them? Why keep that a secret from them? Because Sonny was right about Julian using Danny as an insurance policy in terms of the bone marrow, even you have to admit that whether you like it or not

But still I do sympathize with Julian, it isn't his fault that he is the way he is Julian having been exposed to this business from an early age with his father being Victor Jerome he never stood a chance of having a normal life

And I am sure Victor Jerome wanted his son Julian in this business, it is the only life Julian knew or knows

But Julian always had a choice he could have always left the Jerome family turning his back on the mob but did he? No he chose to opt for the mob because he couldn't hack it in the legitimate world until the WSB gave him a new identity but even when they did that he reverted back to his old life

But still Julian from an early age he had choices he had options he could have always left his family, he could have ran away from the Jerome mob legacy/empire and just disappear...start a new life elsewhere but he is his father's son, just like Victor Jerome but with a few differences

But at the same time Sam she wants nothing to do with Julian right now and that is her choice but Julian is going to have to do a lot more than this especially if he wants Sam as his daughter or if she wants to acknowledge him as "Dad"

Ugh!

Because you know I'm right whether you want to admit it or not, you have to admit I bring up interesting points, Julian could have had an ordinary life a normal life but he didn't choose that for himself because the only life that he knows is the mob life, the only life he was ever really exposed to growing up as Victor Jerome's son he never could catch a break but Julian if he really wants to prove himself to Sam as her father if he really wants to get to know her then he would make more of an effort in terms of being in his daughter's life

But Sam she's a grown woman, she is an adult, so it is kind of too little too late for Julian to be a father to her considering Sam is a mother herself to her son Danny, yes I know Julian he can't make up for all of those lost years with Sam but Sam she is keeping Julian at arms length because she is afraid that if she lets him in too close he will disappoint her

So I get why Sam doesn't want to accept Julian right now

And Julian if he wants to prove to Alexis that he is the guy that she met all those years ago and had a one-night-stand with, he would stop this war with Sonny before it gets even worse

#153   2013/11/30 08:25AM
    ghfanfare

Axl Rose, if you are going to post spoilers and rumors, would you please mark them accordingly. There are a number of people that like to post in this thread, myself included, that do not read spoilers.

Also, this is a FAN thread. I don't go in the Sonny fan thread and post negative comments about Sonny because I respect that there are Sonny fans on this board who would like a safe haven to talk about their fave. I would appreciate it if you would give us Julian fans the same respect. Thank you.

#154   2013/11/30 12:14PM
    ghfanfare

Just to be clear, I am not excluding anyone. I am merely hoping for a little mutual respect. Thanks.

#155   2013/11/30 04:05PM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare: Just to be clear, I am not excluding anyone. I am merely hoping for a little mutual respect. Thanks.

I second that. I thought this was a place to our love for Julian Jerome.

#156   2013/11/30 04:14PM
    Axl Rose

Don't get me wrong I do not hate the character of Julian Jerome I really don't honestly I don't but at the same time it is just that some of the stuff he does I find to be a little suspect or his morals I find to be a little suspect as well but I do not hate Julian at all, let's just set the record straight, but I do sympathize with the character because from what we know of Julian's childhood was that he grew up in this business growing up in the mob growing up as Victor Jerome's son so I can see why he turned out the way he did

#157   2013/12/03 06:20PM
    Mrs. Lansing

The one thing I always hated about Sonny is the way they write him. He's a criminal, a thug, a low down snake, but they try to make him out to be some honorable guy. Now Julian is sexy, witty and smart, but a criminal, a thug, and it seems they are writing him like that. I don't mind. I can admit that Julian is a criminal, dangerous, possibly a sociopath, but I have no problem admitting those things about him and still say I enjoy the character. I enjoy Helena, Jerry, and Dr. O and Faison, all horrible, but great fun to watch.
    Not sure what is so hard to say the actor is sexy, the character is witty, intelligent, and a dirty criminal.
    Yum! I love Julian the bad bad man!

#158   2013/12/04 06:49AM
    Nightmoves

Love me some Julian! Was so happy to see him on screen yesterday. So smooth, calm and collected. Julian Jerome has brought sexy back to GH

#159   2013/12/04 08:19AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Nightmoves: Love me some Julian! Was so happy to see him on screen yesterday. So smooth, calm and collected. Julian Jerome has brought sexy back to GH

But Julian now he is in league with Jerry Jacks, I wonder what Alexis would think about that? Or what Sam would think about that?

#160   2013/12/04 08:40AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves: Love me some Julian! Was so happy to see him on screen yesterday. So smooth, calm and collected. Julian Jerome has brought sexy back to GH

Me too. Sexy and devious all wrapped up into hot package.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list