List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 09:44AM, Views: 93044, Replies: 2805
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2013/11/27 03:19PM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Axl Rose

You do realize that when Anna realizes that Derek Wells is really Julian Jerome, that Anna will spend all of her time all of her energy wanting to go after Julian Jerome because of their past and not to mention Duke if he realizes Derek is really Julian you know Duke is going to want to get at him too

#142   2013/11/27 04:11PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Axl Rose: You do realize that when Anna realizes that Derek Wells is really Julian Jerome, that Anna will spend all of her time all of her energy wanting to go after Julian Jerome because of their past and not to mention Duke if he realizes Derek is really Julian you know Duke is going to want to get at him too

Yes, well, hopefully that will make for some good stories and lots of screen time for Julian Jerome.

#143   2013/11/27 05:36PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Axl Rose: You do realize that when Anna realizes that Derek Wells is really Julian Jerome, that Anna will spend all of her time all of her energy wanting to go after Julian Jerome because of their past and not to mention Duke if he realizes Derek is really Julian you know Duke is going to want to get at him too

Yes, well, hopefully that will make for some good stories and lots of screen time for Julian Jerome.

I was just going to say the same thing and I think it would be infinitely more interesting to watch than any plot related thing with Sonny Boy.

I have always liked Anna and Duke, so it has some serious potential for plotty things with them and Julian.

#144   2013/11/28 03:47AM
    Bizlet

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote ghfanfare:

I was just going to say the same thing and I think it would be infinitely more interesting to watch than any plot related thing with Sonny Boy.

I have always liked Anna and Duke, so it has some serious potential for plotty things with them and Julian.

They have a new super criminal to fight together. I like when Anna and Duke work together.

#145   2013/11/28 05:42PM
    givemesoaps

Quote vickidink: In one of the other Topics on this board someone suggested that Julian might be wearing more than 2 socks - I don't think so - I paused my tv and no he was just wearing the 2 on his feet - about time a woman my age has someone on GH that isn't in his 20s or 30s that she can drool over without feeling guilty that he is around the age of her son!

How well do i agree with you Julian is so HOT,HOT,HOT even though i'm old enough for his mother

#146   2013/11/28 08:17PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote givemesoaps:
    Quote vickidink: In one of the other Topics on this board someone suggested that Julian might be wearing more than 2 socks - I don't think so - I paused my tv and no he was just wearing the 2 on his feet - about time a woman my age has someone on GH that isn't in his 20s or 30s that she can drool over without feeling guilty that he is around the age of her son!

How well do i agree with you Julian is so HOT,HOT,HOT even though i'm old enough for his mother

Age is just a number and if you want to drool over him, go for it! The man is the epitome of eye candy, and I look forward to seeing what wicked things he can get up to, no pun intended.

#147   2013/11/29 01:39PM
    ghfanfare

I see some of our Julian fans on the board today! Shout out to you all!

Just thought I would bring up this thread in case anyone needs to gush, sigh, or ponder over Julian's fate.

Happy posting!

#148   2013/11/30 04:40AM
    Axl Rose

I also heard a rumor that Julian is in league with Faison and that apparently there is a connection between Julian Jerome and Cesar Faison

Because you remember when Faison wanted Sonny's territory he was posing as Duke, well apparently word around the campfire is...is that Julian hired Faison to take over Sonny's territory for Julian including taking out Sonny's enforcer the father of Sam's son Danny, Jason Morgan so Julian might be behind Jason's death and if he is then Sam will want nothing to do with Julian that's for sure

She may even want to kill her father herself

#149   2013/11/30 07:15AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Axl Rose: I also heard a rumor that Julian is in league with Faison and that apparently there is a connection between Julian Jerome and Cesar Faison

Because you remember when Faison wanted Sonny's territory he was posing as Duke, well apparently word around the campfire is...is that Julian hired Faison to take over Sonny's territory for Julian including taking out Sonny's enforcer the father of Sam's son Danny, Jason Morgan so Julian might be behind Jason's death and if he is then Sam will want nothing to do with Julian that's for sure

Is this a spoiler thread? I do realize that even though it is clearly marked as a Julian fan thread you still post "confrontationally negative" posts about Julian, which is fine I believe because most don't seem to mind. BUT this is not marked as a spoiler thread and there may be some Julian fans who do not like to read spoilers or rumors, and I think that should be respected.
    That being said, if this rumor turns out to be true I really see it only as a bump in the road for Sam and Julian on their way to a strong bond as father and daughter.
    Julian will be in Port Charles for sometime to come. Who knows since his father is not around it may wind up being grandpa Julian who teaches Danny how to shoot a gun.

#150   2013/11/30 07:32AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote Axl Rose: I also heard a rumor that Julian is in league with Faison and that apparently there is a connection between Julian Jerome and Cesar Faison

Is this a spoiler thread? I do realize that even though it is clearly marked as a Julian fan thread you still post "confrontationally negative" posts about Julian, which is fine I believe because most don't seem to mind. BUT this is not marked as a spoiler thread and there may be some Julian fans who do not like to read spoilers or rumors, and I think that should be respected.
    That being said, if this rumor turns out to be true I really see it only as a bump in the road for Sam and Julian on their way to a strong bond as father and daughter.
    Julian will be in Port Charles for sometime to come. Who knows since his father is not around it may wind up being grandpa Julian who teaches Danny how to shoot a gun.

But at the same time Julian if he wants Sam and Danny in his life, why lie about who he is to them? Why keep that a secret from them? Because Sonny was right about Julian using Danny as an insurance policy in terms of the bone marrow, even you have to admit that whether you like it or not

But still I do sympathize with Julian, it isn't his fault that he is the way he is Julian having been exposed to this business from an early age with his father being Victor Jerome he never stood a chance of having a normal life

And I am sure Victor Jerome wanted his son Julian in this business, it is the only life Julian knew or knows

But Julian always had a choice he could have always left the Jerome family turning his back on the mob but did he? No he chose to opt for the mob because he couldn't hack it in the legitimate world until the WSB gave him a new identity but even when they did that he reverted back to his old life

But still Julian from an early age he had choices he had options he could have always left his family, he could have ran away from the Jerome mob legacy/empire and just disappear...start a new life elsewhere but he is his father's son, just like Victor Jerome but with a few differences

But at the same time Sam she wants nothing to do with Julian right now and that is her choice but Julian is going to have to do a lot more than this especially if he wants Sam as his daughter or if she wants to acknowledge him as "Dad"

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list