List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 08:42AM, Views: 94293, Replies: 2821
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2013/11/14 07:49AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Bizlet

Let the games begin take Sonny down.
    I am beginning to wonder if Julian is the bad guy or if WSB made a deal with the devil so to speak. Will give you a new life take down Sonny any means possible.
    I am loving him no matter what.

#122   2013/11/14 08:58AM
    ghfanfare

OMG! I am loving Julian! He is smart. He is cunning. He is bad. He is hot. I absolutely loved the way he turned the tables on Sonny, all the while staying calm and composed. He really makes drama queen Sonny look like a fool.

Then we got those lovely scenes when Alexis showed up at the door. Nice to see Alexis having a backbone and not acting like a silly school girl. Finally, some chemistry there.

#123   2013/11/14 10:44AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe: I REALLY hate when people sugar coat things and only view their favorites through rose colored glasses and continuously make excuses for them.... I refuse to do that, so here goes.

It was disappointing that Julian didn't jump right at the chance to bank his bone marrow. I REALLY thought he would prove Sonny wrong and do whatever it takes for the sake of his grandson. Boo for Julian.

Having said that.... I still love this bad boy. He's still smarter and more devious than Sonny ever thought about being. I LOVED his veiled threats toward Scotty. I LOVE how he's trying to seduce Alexis... and she will fall for it IMO. She always does! I also really think he'll try to get to know Sam more and will fight to have them in his life. I think he'll end up doing the right thing in the end because he does love Danny. He was evil years ago, and I have no doubt the evil is still there. He's dropped the facade of being a media mogul and is now free to embrace his Jerome side openly. He's sly and cunning and I want nothing more than for him to TAKE. SONNY. DOWN. Let the games begin!

I agree with the bolded Jane and I am hoping he still does bank his marrow.

That being said, I still LOVE this man

#124   2013/11/21 07:37AM
    JaneDoe

I miss you hot, smart Julian! Hopefully he'll grace our screens this week at some point.

#125   2013/11/21 09:19AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: I miss you hot, smart Julian! Hopefully he'll grace our screens this week at some point.

I agree the baby trial is over. Maybe Julian will be watching AJ's trial closely since his day job is news paper man.

#126   2013/11/22 08:20AM
    ghfanfare

I've missed the last three days. Need to play catch up. Did we get any Julian sightings?!

#127   2013/11/26 10:10AM
    JaneDoe

I need Julian to return to my screen pronto!

While I am thoroughly enjoying the stories that are playing out now, I am starting to miss seeing MY hottie. In his boxers preferably.

#128   2013/11/26 10:21AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: I need Julian to return to my screen pronto!

While I am thoroughly enjoying the stories that are playing out now, I am starting to miss seeing MY hottie. In his boxers preferably.

I am for more Jullian in his boxers. That Metro court was not bad either.

#129   2013/11/26 11:07AM
    ghfanfare

Yes, I am having withdrawals as well. How about another one of those boxing scenes?! I could go for that.

#130   2013/11/27 06:40AM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote ghfanfare: Dude. I am really really hoping Julian foils Sonny's plans for his demise and takes Sonny down a peg or two.

Team Julian all the way!

Sweet pea, you couldn't have said it more perfectly!

Team Julian!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list