List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 07:03AM, Views: 75792, Replies: 2276
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2013/11/11 10:06AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    PatsMom

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Axl Rose: Well Julian just doesn't have Sonny to worry about, he has Shawn Butler, Sonny's enforcer to worry about as well and he has Max Sonny's bodyguard to worry about as well

And even if Julian doesn't have the Corinthos organization to worry about

He has the PCPD as well as the WSB to worry about because as soon as they find out who Julian really is and that he went back on his deal, he won't just have to worry about Anna Devane, Duke Lavery, Robert Scorpio and others he will have to worry about prison or worse death

Because the PCPD will want to lock him up but also the WSB they are a government agency a spy agency and they wouldn't hesitate in getting rid of Derek Wells because they created him

Not for nothing but the WSB and the PCPD has never been very good about getting the bad guys. Faison and Jerry are still alive and wreaking havoc.

And they never solved Olivia's shooting and have the wrong guy for Connie's death. Heather keeps escaping. Sonny never gets arrested. Babies get kidnapped. PCPD and WSB are pathetic. Johnny Z and Michael are the only 2 to go to jail.

#112   2013/11/11 10:08AM
    JaneDoe

Quote PatsMom:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Axl Rose: Well Julian just doesn't have Sonny to worry about, he has Shawn Butler, Sonny's enforcer to worry about as well and he has Max Sonny's bodyguard to worry about as well

He has the PCPD as well as the WSB to worry about because as soon as they find out who Julian really is and that he went back on his deal, he won't just have to worry about Anna Devane, Duke Lavery, Robert Scorpio and others he will have to worry about prison or worse death

Because the PCPD will want to lock him up but also the WSB they are a government agency a spy agency and they wouldn't hesitate in getting rid of Derek Wells because they created him

Not for nothing but the WSB and the PCPD has never been very good about getting the bad guys. Faison and Jerry are still alive and wreaking havoc.

And they never solved Olivia's shooting and have the wrong guy for Connie's death. Heather keeps escaping. Sonny never gets arrested. Babies get kidnapped. PCPD and WSB are pathetic. Johnny Z and Michael are the only 2 to go to jail.

Don't forget Dr. Hunter. He's in jail too for killing a mad woman who's body was never found. These are the people who go to jail in PC.

#113   2013/11/11 10:18AM
    Bizlet

Quote PatsMom:
    Quote oltllover:

Julian does not have much too worry about with either the WSB or the PCPD. I am guessing the only way Ava will ever pay for almost killing Olivia is if she has a break down during one their encounters and stabs Ava herself.

#114   2013/11/11 11:13AM
    Axl Rose

Even if the PCPD can't make anything against Julian stick, there is always the WSB, they can send one of their many agents to take out Julian Jerome since the WSB is the government and they are spies, assassins for hire

#115   2013/11/12 02:57AM
    genhospchat

Quote Axl Rose: Even if the PCPD can't make anything against Julian stick, there is always the WSB, they can send one of their many agents to take out Julian Jerome since the WSB is the government and they are spies, assassins for hire

For what reason?

#116   2013/11/12 03:07AM
    genhospchat

I love that Julian has no fear.

I love that even when Sonny thinks he has him, Julian doesn't sweat it. I

love that he has been one step ahead of Sonny every step of the way.

I love that even though he didn't tell Alexis he was Julian, he was there for her and Danny, checking up on them, making sure they had everything they needed.

I love that sneer he has when Mr "what's my line" Corinthos is trying to act like tough guy.

I liked Julian with Carly and I am sad they seem to be going the Frodd route. I will be upset to see Carly get mad at Julian for keeping information from her, for having Morgan on his side and for being Sonny's enemy but she still want to be with Frodd who has done so much worse.

#117   2013/11/12 06:53AM
    JaneDoe

Quote genhospchat: I love that Julian has no fear.

I love that even though he didn't tell Alexis he was Julian, he was there for her and Danny, checking up on them, making sure they had everything they needed.

I love that sneer he has when Mr "what's my line" Corinthos is trying to act like tough guy.

I liked Julian with Carly and I am sad they seem to be going the Frodd route. I will be upset to see Carly get mad at Julian for keeping information from her, for having Morgan on his side and for being Sonny's enemy but she still want to be with Frodd who has done so much worse.

I love his look of total confidence. Not one glimpse of fear. Not one glimpse of hesitation. Just a pure, confident attitude.

#118   2013/11/12 07:11AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat: I love that Julian has no fear.

I love his look of total confidence. Not one glimpse of fear. Not one glimpse of hesitation. Just a pure, confident attitude.

Exactly, he doesn'tneed to shout at the top of his lungs to be tough he is more devious then he is brawn both can be scary but only one is sneaky which can be more dangerous because you never know when it could hit the proverbial fan.

#119   2013/11/13 11:32AM
    Lady Isadorra

I adore Julian!! I also love him with Alexis!! They sizzle and can burn PC down with their chemistry!!

#120   2013/11/14 06:47AM
    JaneDoe

I REALLY hate when people sugar coat things and only view their favorites through rose colored glasses and continuously make excuses for them.... I refuse to do that, so here goes.

It was disappointing that Julian didn't jump right at the chance to bank his bone marrow. I REALLY thought he would prove Sonny wrong and do whatever it takes for the sake of his grandson. Boo for Julian.

Having said that.... I still love this bad boy. He's still smarter and more devious than Sonny ever thought about being. I LOVED his veiled threats toward Scotty. I LOVE how he's trying to seduce Alexis... and she will fall for it IMO. She always does! I also really think he'll try to get to know Sam more and will fight to have them in his life. I think he'll end up doing the right thing in the end because he does love Danny. He was evil years ago, and I have no doubt the evil is still there. He's dropped the facade of being a media mogul and is now free to embrace his Jerome side openly. He's sly and cunning and I want nothing more than for him to TAKE. SONNY. DOWN. Let the games begin!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list