List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 07:30AM, Views: 55079, Replies: 1576
    « 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 » »| page:
    #1101   2014/05/09 08:36AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Nightmoves

Julian Jerome is awesome! So handsome and sexy cannot wait to see him on my screen today

#1102   2014/05/09 08:53AM
    fotinigirl

They looked absolutely beautiful together!! They are all there except Ava...she I believe left to go to Sonnys island.
    As far as Flukes announcement I AM GUESSING he is going to try to put the pressure on Tracy to get married. He needs to get her to the altar. LOVED Liesel! hysterical!! I CANNOT wait to see Julexis today and next week <3

#1103   2014/05/09 09:09AM
    Axl Rose

If only Julian and Alexis actually were to take part in the Ball themselves by actually having a number of their own in the Nurses Ball it sure as hell would be interesting but seeing them on the red carpet together yes the cat is definitely out of the bag now

#1104   2014/05/09 09:14AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Axl Rose: If only Julian and Alexis actually were to take part in the Ball themselves by actually having a number of their own in the Nurses Ball it sure as hell would be interesting but seeing them on the red carpet together yes the cat is definitely out of the bag now

Maybe next year

#1105   2014/05/09 06:06PM
    fotinigirl

Just posted on Julexis thread but will post here as well! IF any of you are on Twitter GO NOW! Some amazing pictures of Julexis posted <3

#1106   2014/05/10 03:18AM
    oltllover

Quote fotinigirl: Just posted on Julexis thread but will post here as well! IF any of you are on Twitter GO NOW! Some amazing pictures of Julexis posted <3

woo hoo! looking forward to that one pic actually happening( I hear wednesday(may 14) is going to be a good day.

#1107   2014/05/10 03:41AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote fotinigirl: Just posted on Julexis thread but will post here as well! IF any of you are on Twitter GO NOW! Some amazing pictures of Julexis posted <3

woo hoo! looking forward to that one pic actually happening( I hear wednesday(may 14) is going to be a good day.

Great news.

#1108   2014/05/10 04:03AM
    fotinigirl

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:

Great news.

Good morning!!
    I just saw a video preview of whats coming up on Wednesday or around that day AND I AM DYING right now with anticipation!! IF you are interested and spoiler search GO TO We Love Soaps!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

#1109   2014/05/10 04:36AM
    Bizlet

Quote fotinigirl:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:

Great news.

Good morning!!
    I just saw a video preview of whats coming up on Wednesday or around that day AND I AM DYING right now with anticipation!! IF you are interested and spoiler search GO TO We Love Soaps!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

That was worth it

#1110   2014/05/12 06:04AM
    fotinigirl

LONGEST......WEEKEND......EVER!!!! Finally Monday! Never thought you would hear those words together right?! I am beyond excited for this week to start!! I prayed to the soap God and it worked...I know I need a life but it wouldnt include anyone as awesome as Julian and Alexis Great things coming our way!That spoiler video is <3 <3! Hope everyone has a great Monday!

« 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list