List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 06:22AM, Views: 71967, Replies: 2117
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/11/08 09:31AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    ghfanfare

Dude. I am really really hoping Julian foils Sonny's plans for his demise and takes Sonny down a peg or two.

Team Julian all the way!

#102   2013/11/08 09:41AM
    ghfanfare

I liked the way Julian went out to face the rival mob organization head on. He didn't hide behind his goons or send others to do the dirty work. And did I mention, Julian is hot?!

#103   2013/11/09 05:35AM
    Bizlet

Julian was so collected at the show with all the turmoil going on. He looked hot in the tieless tux.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/09 05:36AM
    #104   2013/11/09 06:23AM
    Axl Rose

Well Julian just doesn't have Sonny to worry about, he has Shawn Butler, Sonny's enforcer to worry about as well and he has Max Sonny's bodyguard to worry about as well

And even if Julian doesn't have the Corinthos organization to worry about

He has the PCPD as well as the WSB to worry about because as soon as they find out who Julian really is and that he went back on his deal, he won't just have to worry about Anna Devane, Duke Lavery, Robert Scorpio and others he will have to worry about prison or worse death

Because the PCPD will want to lock him up but also the WSB they are a government agency a spy agency and they wouldn't hesitate in getting rid of Derek Wells because they created him

#105   2013/11/09 06:31AM
    Bizlet

Quote Axl Rose: Well Julian just doesn't have Sonny to worry about, he has Shawn Butler, Sonny's enforcer to worry about as well and he has Max Sonny's bodyguard to worry about as well

He has the PCPD as well as the WSB to worry about because as soon as they find out who Julian really is and that he went back on his deal, he won't just have to worry about Anna Devane, Duke Lavery, Robert Scorpio and others he will have to worry about prison or worse death

Because the PCPD will want to lock him up but also the WSB they are a government agency a spy agency and they wouldn't hesitate in getting rid of Derek Wells because they created him

Did he go back on his deal? We just know from Robert he was given a new life in exchange for info. What is Julian there to do? Is he in PC take out Sonny for the WSB and run a newspaper?

#106   2013/11/09 06:36AM
    oltllover

Quote Axl Rose: Well Julian just doesn't have Sonny to worry about, he has Shawn Butler, Sonny's enforcer to worry about as well and he has Max Sonny's bodyguard to worry about as well

Not for nothing but the WSB and the PCPD has never been very good about getting the bad guys. Faison and Jerry are still alive and wreaking havoc.

#107   2013/11/09 06:39AM
    Axl Rose

Quote oltllover:

Not for nothing but the WSB and the PCPD has never been very good about getting the bad guys. Faison and Jerry are still alive and wreaking havoc.

Yes you do have a point there but I wouldn't be surprised if Julian is connected to Jerry or Faison or both considering Julian isn't above getting involved with those type of people

#108   2013/11/11 08:07AM
    JaneDoe

I love cool Julian! Of course he had to know that once the info about Lozaro was given out that Sonny would find out about the bug..... but he got what he needed first. He found out that Sonny knows who he is and about the hit... and then he sent Sonny the message that he can get to him.... using his own son no less. Of course after knowing that Sonny knows the truth, there's no more hiding behind Derek Wells and the magazine.... so here we go! I can't wait to see how this goes and how it effects the people who've already grown to like him.... and have found out their connections to Julian Jerome.

#109   2013/11/11 08:50AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I love that Julian has absolutely no fear of Sonny, and Sonny has to get others to do his dirty work. Love that he exposed himself and Sonny after finding out about Sonny's plans. Julian is playing a much smarter game then Sonny.

#110   2013/11/11 09:58AM
    Bizlet

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I love that Julian has absolutely no fear of Sonny, and Sonny has to get others to do his dirty work. Love that he exposed himself and Sonny after finding out about Sonny's plans. Julian is playing a much smarter game then Sonny.

I Julian's love self confidence as well.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list