List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Brad and Felix

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad and Felix

Started by Mrs. Lansing at 2013/09/04 04:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 03:28PM, Views: 890, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/04 04:40AM
    Brad and Felix
    Mrs. Lansing

I know Brad has been creepy, but if they can reform Britt, AJ, Franco etc, then why not Brad?
    And yeah Felix has been acting like a bored gossipy teen with a new project, but many on the show have been guilty of this.
    I thought the scene between Brad and Felix before Patrick interrupted them was so sweet!
    Am really looking forward to what's next for these two love birds!

#2   2013/09/04 05:07AM
    Re: Brad and Felix
    oltllover

I'm not sure about Brad being redeemed but I do hope tptb have the guts to do a love story with Felix and ???. These writers did a great story (IMO) on OLTL but unfortunatly it was dropped. There have been alot of rumors about Lucas coming to PC but I think if they do that we may have to wait until the Jerome story starts to take off.

#3   2013/09/04 05:50AM
    maja

I would love to see Brad & Felix become a couple, if only to give Felix his own love life instead of dispensing advice to everyone. Brad reminds so much of Kyle on OLTL, who was a schemer until he met up with his old love Fish and he was redeemed. I would like Brad to keep his edge, I don't want him to become another goody-goody bland character. I hope TPTB won't chicken out ( like they did on OLTL) actually have a gay couple who is prominent on this show.

#4   2013/09/04 11:44AM
    iluvtad

I also find my feelings of dislike towards Brad changing, I really felt bad for him when he was telling Felix about being bullied when he was a teen ager,judging by their almost kiss I think Felix is now seeing Brad in a different way also.
    I wouldn't mind seeing a relationship develop between them.

#5   2013/09/04 03:28PM
    ransomha

They deserve each other.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list