List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: My Nickel Worth---Topic GH refuses to touch!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My Nickel Worth---Topic GH refuses to touch!!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/09/03 04:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 04:53PM, Views: 452, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/09/03 04:28PM
    My Nickel Worth---Topic GH refuses to touch!!
    BringBackStarr

In real life there are couples who have affairs all the time (so Ive heard) ....WHY is GH afraid of affairs?....Im not talking about the bed rolling one nite stands (spin/maxie, Aj/Carly)....Im talking about the good old fashion sneaking around for months (behind your partners back) affairs....

Then I realized---There are too many people on canvas who live like hermits...Excuse me---Uh DEREK (who looked particularly hot today)---Dont tell me you arent a catch...You either, Shawn or Wimpy...Seriously....We need some juicier storylines...

#2   2013/09/03 04:31PM
    Re: My Nickel Worth---Topic GH refuses to touch!!
    BringBackStarr

And speaking of complaints----how MISERABLE does Micheal Easton (Silas) look in his scenes these days?

#3   2013/09/03 04:39PM
    cardgirl

Well on this show their would actually have to be people who had partners they could sneak around on. Kiki could sneak around with Michael behind Morgan's back. He would probably not let her out of his sight enough for her to do that. Except she is a pretty good liar as we saw this week so I guess their is potential for that.

Lulu and Dante would never cheat on each other....well maybe NOT having a child will make one of them stray.

Patrick and Sabrina...um she is to stooopid to cheat and well wifey is on the way back so Patrick will not care if she cheats.

And Ellie and Spinelli broke up because she lied.

Mac could stray but won't.

And Duke will not cheat on Anna they are never on anyway.

But yeah I could go for good old fashioned affair, I loved when Monica was cheating with Sean Donnely back in the day.

If you ask me this show has way to many morals....HA

#4   2013/09/03 04:53PM
    BringBackStarr

Susan Moore (Jasons mom) and Alan sneaked around for a year...

But you are right...No couples equals no affairs...Though I think AJ is enough of a screwball to two time and Liz loves a good doormat storyline (as long as it doesnt involve her kids)..She is a cheater too so it would be karma.

OK---We found our couple---Aj/Liz....Now we just need some chick to come along and snare AJ on the side...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list