List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lulu and the baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lulu and the baby

Started by g-mom at 2013/09/03 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 07:45PM, Views: 848, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/09/03 12:35PM
    Lulu and the baby
    g-mom

lulu knows what happened between spinelli and maxi on new years eve,add that to the way maxi has been acting towards the baby,i believe that somewhere in the back of her mind,she has an idea that the baby is really maxi and spinelli's,but she wont let herself face the truth jmo

#2   2013/09/03 01:46PM
    Re: Lulu and the baby
    oltllover

IMO this story is over played. Maxie and Spin need to tell the truth and I am tired of Lante's attitude toward Maxie any way.

#3   2013/09/03 04:05PM
    cardgirl

Quote oltllover: IMO this story is over played. Maxie and Spin need to tell the truth and I am tired of Lante's attitude toward Maxie any way.

I totally agree about the attitude toward Maxie. Lante has no idea that Maxie did not have their baby and they are acting so selfishly. They should be more thankful of her willingness to give them a child they could not have on their own. Any mother would be attached to their baby. I would think they would understand this and be patient with her instead of cutting her out of their lives. Really selfish and ungrateful.

#4   2013/09/03 07:45PM
    stc28

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote oltllover: IMO this story is over played. Maxie and Spin need to tell the truth and I am tired of Lante's attitude toward Maxie any way.

I totally agree about the attitude toward Maxie. Lante has no idea that Maxie did not have their baby and they are acting so selfishly. They should be more thankful of her willingness to give them a child they could not have on their own. Any mother would be attached to their baby. I would think they would understand this and be patient with her instead of cutting her out of their lives. Really selfish and ungrateful.

I do not feel for Maxie or Spinelli .Maxie is the one who started this lie she can pay the price.Lante are being greatful they just think Maxie is getting too close to the baby they think is their's I think every parent would be like that.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list