List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: why???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why???

Started by nikie at 2013/09/03 11:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 02:20PM, Views: 722, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/09/03 11:43AM
    why???
    nikie

why is morgan and kiki still living at the Quatermine's? I wonder where their going to live after monica or tracy kicks them out!

why didnt michael go and check on sonny? i really dont like the fact that they are tring to pit michael/aj agaisnt morgan/sonny storyline. michael and sonny have always been close, he has taken sonny side over his mother's for years hw worshiped sonny, why cant he have a relationship with both of them?!

why are the writer trying so hard to push the oltl with same people before everyone was changed? i really dont want sam and silas together or carly and franco. i liked carly and todd but not her and franco from who franco was not for rh.

#2   2013/09/03 12:00PM
    Re: why???
    iluvtad

I am also wondering why the heck Morgan & Kiki are still at the Q's, neither one of them are related to them, and Tracy knows Kiki did not vote with her when they thought her vote was valid! But, then as Monica always points out the mansion does belong to her not Tracy.
    Still, it doesn't make any sense and it annoys me!

#3   2013/09/03 12:06PM
    JaneDoe

I was wondering why the two twits were still living there as well. I was thinking last week when Ava came to see them, she was there to tell them they all had to leave.

As for Michael, I think he wants to help AJ figure out what happened. AJ has been good to him and they have developed a relationship and he doesn't want to believe that he could kill Connie. He just watched Sonny almost kill his bio dad and I think he probably knows that what Sonny needs most is to blow off some steam. He doesn't want to hear Michael defending AJ right now. I think Michael is smart to stay away. He loves them BOTH and I admire him for that.

I'm totally cool with RH being back in the picture as Frodd and I'm warming to Silas..... but Kiki could take a flying leap off a building.

#4   2013/09/03 12:17PM
    Bizlet

I think they explained that on Friday's show when they mentioned that Monica was at a medical Conference she is the one who says who stays and who go's at the Q's. Maybe once she gets back she will start throwing everyone out again.

#5   2013/09/04 12:31PM
    Rena54

Nikie:

the reason Morgan & Kiki are living there is because neither of them work - they should be living in the street.

I am tired of Morgan and when Kiki came to town no one seemed to think she looked like Starr?

Could care less about either one of them.

Time to get jobs and live in the Real World. Not mooching off of other people.

#6   2013/09/04 02:20PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Rena54: Nikie:

the reason Morgan & Kiki are living there is because neither of them work - they should be living in the street.

I am tired of Morgan and when Kiki came to town no one seemed to think she looked like Starr?

Could care less about either one of them.

Time to get jobs and live in the Real World. Not mooching off of other people.

I don`t think they can get jobs they are both dumb as doornails. Hate what they made of Starr. Send Morgan back to boarding school

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list