List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................

Started by levins29 at 2013/09/03 11:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 09:41PM, Views: 1367, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/04 01:28AM
    Re: Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................
    elijahsgotit

Quote levins29: I understand she lied also but Morgan did the most lying about everything.so this is Morgan fault not Kiki.I hope and pray she leaves him and never return back to him.I mean he did the lying not Kiki.Morgan lied about the credit card he took from Ava mostly everything he couldn't be straight with her lie to her face.

Well, if we're being completely honest here, this is all of their fault. Michael interferes, Kiki sneaks around, and Morgan schemes and manipulates. I mean, there's plenty of blame to go around. Jmho.

#12   2013/09/04 05:41AM
    JaneDoe

Gee Morgan, you should really be shocked that this woman who you know doesn't love you and has feelings for your brother is lying to you now.

#13   2013/09/04 05:48AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: Gee Morgan, you should really be shocked that this woman who you know doesn't love you and has feelings for your brother is lying to you now.

So do you think Kiki will end up flying out of the country with Michael on the Q Jet and Morgan will be left with some divorce papers to sign?

#14   2013/09/04 05:50AM
    Nightmoves

Yes he was out of line. Kiki's lie is nothing compared to the lies Morgan told Kiki to get her to marry him. Morgan is an azz

#15   2013/09/04 05:53AM
    Hydrangea1953

Recently it seems Kiki is more obsessed with her non father Franco than she is with either of the brothers. It's like she's codependent on the nearest available male.

#16   2013/09/04 05:55AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe: Gee Morgan, you should really be shocked that this woman who you know doesn't love you and has feelings for your brother is lying to you now.

So do you think Kiki will end up flying out of the country with Michael on the Q Jet and Morgan will be left with some divorce papers to sign?

Probably, but I'd rather just have Kiki and Morgan fly off together never to return.

#17   2013/09/04 08:34AM
    melirose

Quote elijahsgotit: Can't stand Morgan but I think it's completely understandable that he'd be upset that his wife flat out lied so she could sneak off to see his brother. Kiki lied because she knew what she was doing was wrong and I'd be concerned if that didn't bother Morgan.

But Morgan has and continues to be dishonest with Kiki. He should not be throwing stones.

#18   2013/09/04 10:15AM
    PatsMom

Quote BringBackStarr: I wish the show would figure out that at some point Kiki and Morgan are supposed to actually have jobs because right now they only seem to be a couple of deadbeat leeches at the Q mansion..

ITA - they are mooching off the Q's at the mansion and neither one of them is a Q. How weird is that?

#19   2013/09/04 10:25AM
    JaneDoe

Quote PatsMom:
    Quote BringBackStarr: I wish the show would figure out that at some point Kiki and Morgan are supposed to actually have jobs because right now they only seem to be a couple of deadbeat leeches at the Q mansion..

ITA - they are mooching off the Q's at the mansion and neither one of them is a Q. How weird is that?

ITA! I understood when they thought she was a Q and AJ needed her vote that they'd get to stay..... but now, there is no reason for them to be living in the Q boat house.

My vote is for them to return to college.... out of state preferably.

#20   2013/09/04 10:32AM
    PatsMom

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote PatsMom:

ITA! I understood when they thought she was a Q and AJ needed her vote that they'd get to stay..... but now, there is no reason for them to be living in the Q boat house.

My vote is for them to return to college.... out of state preferably.

I second that vote!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list