List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................

Started by levins29 at 2013/09/03 11:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 09:41PM, Views: 1191, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/03 11:40AM
    Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................
    levins29

yelling at her I mean god Morgan you get mad everytime she mention Michael u got dang jealous.I pray Kiki leaves his butt.

#2   2013/09/03 11:52AM
    Re: Morgan was out of line with Kiki..................
    ransomha

Quote levins29: yelling at her I mean god Morgan you get mad everytime she mention Michael u got dang jealous.I pray Kiki leaves his butt.

She LIED to her HUSBAND'S face twice today. He has every right to be angry.

#3   2013/09/03 11:55AM
    iluvtad

Quote levins29: yelling at her I mean god Morgan you get mad everytime she mention Michael u got dang jealous.I pray Kiki leaves his butt.

While I do agree with you, as I cannot stand immature brat Morgan, I can honestly see why he gets jealous. Kiki hears the name "Michael" and she wants to know where he is, how he is etc. And also, Michael did try and stop the rush to the altar wedding that Morgan strong armed Kiki into.
    And where is Kiki now? Secretly going to talk to Michael!
    It is ridiculous for Morgan to want to be with Kiki, he knows deep down she does not love him.
    I think he just wants to one up Michael and thinks Kiki is the prize.

#4   2013/09/03 11:59AM
    levins29

I understand she lied also but Morgan did the most lying about everything.so this is Morgan fault not Kiki.I hope and pray she leaves him and never return back to him.I mean he did the lying not Kiki.Morgan lied about the credit card he took from Ava mostly everything he couldn't be straight with her lie to her face.

#5   2013/09/03 12:18PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote ransomha:

She LIED to her HUSBAND'S face twice today. He has every right to be angry.

Hmmm.... Britt has lied to Patrick about things MUCH more sever but you don't feel SHE should be yelled at....

#6   2013/09/03 12:33PM
    melirose

If Morgan had no clue that Kiki was harboring feelings for Michael then I can see him getting upset at Kiki. HOWEVER this dude KNOWS kiki wants Michael. He even guilted her into marrying him. This is Morgan's own fault. Morgan knows straight up that Kiki doesn't want him. I don't feel bad for the kid at all.

#7   2013/09/03 01:35PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote melirose:

If Morgan had no clue that Kiki was harboring feelings for Michael then I can see him getting upset at Kiki. HOWEVER this dude KNOWS kiki wants Michael. He even guilted her into marrying him. This is Morgan's own fault. Morgan knows straight up that Kiki doesn't want him. I don't feel bad for the kid at all.

Carly warned him about this.... He should have listened to his Mommy

#8   2013/09/03 03:43PM
    Bizlet

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote melirose:

Carly warned him about this.... He should have listened to his Mommy

Just like his dad thinks with one part of his body and his head is too hot to control the rest of his emotions.

#9   2013/09/03 08:41PM
    BringBackStarr

I wish the show would figure out that at some point Kiki and Morgan are supposed to actually have jobs because right now they only seem to be a couple of deadbeat leeches at the Q mansion..

#10   2013/09/04 01:21AM
    elijahsgotit

Can't stand Morgan but I think it's completely understandable that he'd be upset that his wife flat out lied so she could sneak off to see his brother. Kiki lied because she knew what she was doing was wrong and I'd be concerned if that didn't bother Morgan.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list