List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I don't want Jason to be a prisoner somewhere

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I don't want Jason to be a prisoner somewhere

Started by Zacchara at 2013/08/31 07:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 11:18AM, Views: 1253, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/02 09:16PM
    Re: I don't want Jason to be a prisoner somewhere
    genhospchat

Quote jl4ever: Jason Morgan died in Mexico in 2009.

Agreed!

#12   2013/09/03 07:18AM
    Gideon58

If Jason returns the role would have to be recast because Steve Burton didn't leave GH on the best of terms and is in a front burner storyline on Y&R...he's not going anywhere.

#13   2013/09/03 07:56AM
    oltllover

There is no reason for the writers to bring Jason back no matter who was playing the role. TPTB want KM and ME together and they want to have Carly and Franco develop some kind of relationship(friends or lovers) bringing Jason back now would spoil all of those plans.

#14   2013/09/03 11:04AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I do not think Jason will be coming back for a bit of time yet. Silas and Sam have to get all hot and heavy first. Then deal with my daddy is a resurrected mobster, and start a walk towards the alter. Then I think old JJ will be back in town. Or at least someone claiming to be.

#15   2013/09/03 11:18AM
    JaneDoe

I'm fine with Jason staying gone for the foreseeable future and I used to love him. The stories that involve his main acquaintances are moving along great without him and I think a return for him would disrupt the current flow. Not to mention that it would still be hard to see anyone else in the role and I don't see SB returning anytime soon.... if ever.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list