List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I don't want Jason to be a prisoner somewhere

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I don't want Jason to be a prisoner somewhere

Started by Zacchara at 2013/08/31 07:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 11:18AM, Views: 1329, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/31 07:10PM
    I don't want Jason to be a prisoner somewhere
    Zacchara

I keep thinking that would be a cop out. If Jason comes back I think it should be to take control of E.L.Q. for himself. I mean if I remember right Jason could of had dozens of reasons not to come back.

1. Guilt of the crimes he's committed.

2. Sam was making googly eyes with John Mcbain.

3. He didn't know Danny was his.

4. Exposure to cold water may have affected his brain(possibly from hypothermia) causing him to need emergency brain surgery which could have restored ALL of his memories and given him one hell of an identity crisis.

5. The gun shot wound could have paralyzed him and has left him a broken shell of a man.

Ideally for me I'd like Jason to come back as a bad guy and as Jason Q. I can see him being very bitter and vindictive towards the Q Family (For whatever reason), Sonny (For making him a killer), and Carly (For all the times she gave him a migraine.)

#2   2013/09/01 08:11AM
    Re: I don't want Jason to be a prisoner somewhere
    ChargerGirl

Quote Zacchara: I keep thinking that would be a cop out. If Jason comes back I think it should be to take control of E.L.Q. for himself. I mean if I remember right Jason could of had dozens of reasons not to come back.

4. Exposure to cold water may have affected his brain(possibly from hypothermia) causing him to need emergency brain surgery which could have restored ALL of his memories and given him one hell of an identity crisis.

5. The gun shot wound could have paralyzed him and has left him a broken shell of a man.

Ideally for me I'd like Jason to come back as a bad guy and as Jason Q. I can see him being very bitter and vindictive towards the Q Family (For whatever reason), Sonny (For making him a killer), and Carly (For all the times she gave him a migraine.)

If the character Jason is brought back to the canvas, IMO it will be a recast and not Steve Burke. I used to watch Y&R, watched it since its debut, and now that Jeanne Cooper died I wanted to see how it was written into the story so I have been watching it lately. SB is in one of the major storylines there and seeminly very happy. I think until his contract is up he is home. I don't think that he will be making any appearances on GH except in memory sequences. But a good replacement could suffice. Carly is a recast and she seems to have made the role her own.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/01 08:14AM
    #3   2013/09/01 11:17AM
    Bizlet

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote Zacchara: I keep thinking that would be a cop out. If Jason comes back I think it should be to take control of E.L.Q. for himself. I mean if I remember right Jason could of had dozens of reasons not to come back.

If the character Jason is brought back to the canvas, IMO it will be a recast and not Steve Burke. I used to watch Y&R, watched it since its debut, and now that Jeanne Cooper died I wanted to see how it was written into the story so I have been watching it lately. SB is in one of the major storylines there and seeminly very happy. I think until his contract is up he is home. I don't think that he will be making any appearances on GH except in memory sequences. But a good replacement could suffice. Carly is a recast and she seems to have made the role her own.

I think recast work well as long the actor tries to make the character their own. Jen Lilley made the mistake of trying to play Kristen Storms Maxie not make her own character. The actress has been great on DOLO. That is why I think the right actor could replace SBu as long as they made Jason their own character.

#4   2013/09/01 11:23AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ChargerGirl:

I think recast work well as long the actor tries to make the character their own. Jen Lilley made the mistake of trying to play Kristen Storms Maxie not make her own character. The actress has been great on DOLO. That is why I think the right actor could replace SBu as long as they made Jason their own character.

I totally agree. As I pointed out Carly, Laura Wright has made herself Carly and it's hard to remember that she isn't the original Carly. She kept Carly traits but made them her own. I think SB has been gone long enough that a "newJason" will be welcomed with hopefully not too much comparison.

#5   2013/09/01 12:35PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Call me crazy, but I think a great recast for Jason would be Gerald Hopkins, the original AJ.

#6   2013/09/01 03:16PM
    tinasfatheri...

A recasted Jason would be awesome at this point. Lots of story available in having him deal with his two back from the dead brothers.

#7   2013/09/02 06:41AM
    Bizlet

This is my ideal Jason recast story go the plastic surgery route. Over the years they have toyed around Jason having memories of being premed and a doctor so have someone show up at GH claiming to be doctor and get a job immediately start sniffing around Danny, and but heads with Silias. Silias will uncover that he does not have a medical license at this point the new character will reveal he is Jason Morgan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 06:43AM
    #8   2013/09/02 02:42PM
    Insxx

Quote ChargerGirl:

Jason and Sam wee back together and Daniel was his, but he didn't know Danny was his bio. He would have every reason to come back because he wanted to raise Danny and be with his wife. Sam always thought that he was picked up somewhere. As for being a prisoner could be.

#9   2013/09/02 02:46PM
    Insxx

Quote Bizlet: This is my ideal Jason recast story go the plastic surgery route. Over the years they have toyed around Jason having memories of being premed and a doctor so have someone show up at GH claiming to be doctor and get a job immediately start sniffing around Danny, and but heads with Silias. Silias will uncover that he does not have a medical license at this point the new character will reveal he is Jason Morgan.

That's all good but he has to not remember who he is because Jason is NOT going to stay away from Danny and he damn sure any going to stay away from Sam. If they recast right and( I have no faith in Ron or Frank doing that)it could work just twik the character. No Jason Morgan or Q. I have no ideal why anyone would want him to be a Q. He still wasn't in love with Liz.

#10   2013/09/02 08:07PM
    jl4ever

Jason Morgan died in Mexico in 2009.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list