List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: How did AJ know the caliber?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How did AJ know the caliber?

Started by vickidink at 2013/08/30 07:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/01 02:50PM, Views: 570, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/08/30 07:04PM
    How did AJ know the caliber?
    vickidink

In todays episode AJ told Diane the gun used to kill Connie was the same caliber as the one in the safe - how does he know that?

#2   2013/08/31 09:47AM
    Re: How did AJ know the caliber?
    ChargerGirl

Quote vickidink: In todays episode AJ told Diane the gun used to kill Connie was the same caliber as the one in the safe - how does he know that?

I heard that and wondered the same thing. I am thinking that if we didn't hear it said to him that it is to be assumed that Anna or Dante told him while he was being questioned. And speaking of AJ and Anna, he's sitting there with a huge gash on his face with stitches and Anna hasn't asked how he got it? And after finding out how why Sonny wasn't in any way charged with anything? I mean come on, that stitched up purple gash is the end result of being assulted. Well I guess to be "fair" AJ didn't get charged with assulting Connie when he was choking her so I guess that is fair? Aw to be a criminal in Port Charles!! LOL

#3   2013/08/31 10:49AM
    vickidink

I wouldn't think they would divulge something like that to a suspect (at least not any police other than port Charles finest) and I don't remember him being told that - maybe it was a slip by the writers - guess we will find out soon enough now that it appears the murder weapon may have been conveniently discovered.

#4   2013/09/01 02:50PM
    stonecoldhot

How and why would AJ know the combination to the safe

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list