List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Labor Day Wkend Spoilers...Brittas Baby--Mikes EX!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Labor Day Wkend Spoilers...Brittas Baby--Mikes EX!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/08/30 04:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 11:45AM, Views: 3594, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/30 04:10PM
    Labor Day Wkend Spoilers...Brittas Baby--Mikes EX!
    BringBackStarr

Michaels one nite stand ex....from a few weeks ago----RETURNS.......The actress will continue to play Penny, shaping up a Mikey/Penny pairing...

Kinky gets pulled into the found gun....She tweets Michael----Setting Morgan off....WHY are these two a couple again?

Sonny continues to suffer....He gets an UNWANTED offer he cant refuse!!

Psychic Olivia Returns----this time with warnings of Sonny....

Patricks lost opportunity to STEAL Britts baby continues to cause him distress....

Brad has it...Nic wants it....Information that is----what were YOU thinking?

Kinky cant let go====Of FRANCO...!!.....Look for some bonding.....

Dannys test returns Fri the 13th....yawn.....

Dante and LuLu pick a name for someone elses child....

TUES----Brittas baby daddy REVEALED!!

ALSO for OLTL and AMC fans-----The soap mags are saying their return is NOT a done deal....quite the opposite....Saying some are looking for work elsewhere because no return date has been named...Funding is also a question for Prospect Park...

#2   2013/08/30 04:13PM
    Re: Labor Day Wkend Spoilers...Brittas Baby--Mikes EX!
    BringBackStarr

Did anyone else notice how Ava kept looking at Morgans chest today?....Geez....We really could use a Mrs.Robinson storyline....ANYTHING would make Morgan more interesting than Kiki...

I remember years ago when Mrs. Barrington (RAFES Granny) was blackmailed after a tryst with Leo the masseuse...

#3   2013/08/30 07:19PM
    Axl Rose

Can ABC buy the rights back to OLTL and AMC because if they can then that means GH can mention the OLTL characters

#4   2013/08/30 08:54PM
    elijahsgotit

I don't think a single ONS constitutes exs but I'm glad Michael will be getting a love interest regardless.

Even if ABC could buy back AMC/OLTL, I doubt they would.

That surprises me about the soaps though because AMC has already mentioned sneak peaks for next season.

#5   2013/08/31 10:10PM
    BringBackStarr

Nothing against the actress who plays Penny (Micheals fling)...But geez I would have liked to see a possible Ellie/Michael pairing....Guess they didnt want a character with baggage....

FYI---The actress who plays Penny has tweeted etc how glad she is to back and filming...its a done deal...

Maybe the show is considering a Maxie VS (reunited) Spinelli/Ellie custody battle...

Also look for more possible ghostGeorgie sightings...The show is toying with having her play some more scenes opposite Maxie----Like they did with Tracy/Alan years ago... ...

Speaking of Maxie---and since its a slow nite on the boards---Maxie and Johnny real life couple are on the cover of the new Soaps in Depth giving details of their recent wedding, etc...

#6   2013/09/01 08:01AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote BringBackStarr: Did anyone else notice how Ava kept looking at Morgans chest today?....Geez....We really could use a Mrs.Robinson storyline....ANYTHING would make Morgan more interesting than Kiki...

I remember years ago when Mrs. Barrington (RAFES Granny) was blackmailed after a tryst with Leo the masseuse...

If memory serves me, she also touched his knee. I was thinking the same thing. Here comes sex with Ava teenage style! Carly will rip her limb from limb.

#7   2013/09/01 10:26AM
    vickidink

There aint nothing wrong with your memory Ava definitely touched Morgan's knee - my first thought was oh please don't go there - not sure what it meant but Morgan sure looked scared and you are right Carly will not be happy if Ava tried a Mrs Robinson thing.

#8   2013/09/01 12:02PM
    Mrs. Lansing

If Ava does wind up having sex with Morgan I think it will be for two reasons. To emotionally manipulate him in the coming Corinthos/Jerome war, and for further blackmail/control of the Kiki situation; "Kiki may forgive you for not telling her about her real paternity, but she'll never forgive you for sleeping with me. Now here is what I want you to do..."

Also I think that whole conversation had to do with buying herself time to plant the gun outside the boathouse.

#9   2013/09/02 12:44PM
    angelsgate

Is the actress who is playing Penny really Christina (Kevin's daughter).

#10   2013/09/02 02:38PM
    Insxx

Quote BringBackStarr: Michaels one nite stand ex....from a few weeks ago----RETURNS.......The actress will continue to play Penny, shaping up a Mikey/Penny pairing...

Kinky gets pulled into the found gun....She tweets Michael----Setting Morgan off....WHY are these two a couple again?

Sonny continues to suffer....He gets an UNWANTED offer he cant refuse!!

Psychic Olivia Returns----this time with warnings of Sonny....

Patricks lost opportunity to STEAL Britts baby continues to cause him distress....

Brad has it...Nic wants it....Information that is----what were YOU thinking?

Kinky cant let go====Of FRANCO...!!.....Look for some bonding.....

Dannys test returns Fri the 13th....yawn.....

Dante and LuLu pick a name for someone elses child....

TUES----Brittas baby daddy REVEALED!!

ALSO for OLTL and AMC fans-----The soap mags are saying their return is NOT a done deal....quite the opposite....Saying some are looking for work elsewhere because no return date has been named...Funding is also a question for Prospect Park...

Ron C> and Frank V. drags storylines to long. they are trying to do to much and nothing is adding up. Its time for Daniel to get out that damn hospital and move Sam to something else.maybe a adenture,or something!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list