List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spinelli's parentage

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spinelli's parentage

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/30 02:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/01 06:45AM, Views: 1206, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/08/30 02:43PM
    Spinelli's parentage
    Axl Rose

If anything from what we know of Spinelli's character is that he grew up in Tennessee with his grandmother and that she basically raised Spinelli but Spinelli even said himself he never knew his parents but what if the grandmother Spinelli grew up with was not even his grandmother and that he was adopted? If that is the case then I would love for Spinelli's parentage to be explored but it begs the question of which family to tie Spinelli to?

There are the Quartermaines, Cassadines, Spencers, Scorpios, Jeromes, Corinthoses, which family for Spinelli to belong to?

Personally I would have Spinelli be a Quartermaine, Jimmy Lee Holt as Spinelli's father and as for Spinelli's mother I would make it someone Jimmy Lee hooked up with because by making Spinelli a Quartermaine via Jimmy Lee, little Georgie would be Jimmy Lee's granddaughter

#2   2013/08/30 02:49PM
    Re: Spinelli's parentage
    Axl Rose

Or Spinelli he could end up being a Quartermaine via Ned, because Ned could have hooked up with any number of random women from his Eddie Maine rock and roll days so Ned could have hooked up with Spinelli's mother and not even remember making Spinelli Tracy's grandson and little Georgie would be Tracy's great-granddaughter

#3   2013/08/30 02:56PM
    Axl Rose

Or they could make Spinelli a Cassadine, imagine that, Spinelli as a Cassadine, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am dying of laughter even thinking about it, Spinelli is not evil enough to be a Cassadine nor is Spinelli cunning or manipulative but if Spinelli were a Cassadine then he would most likely have to be Stefan's son

#4   2013/08/30 03:00PM
    Bettie Davis

I love your good humor, he never speaks of his grandmother and I am sure he should know about his parents, and I want to know is his grandmother still alive?

#5   2013/08/30 05:28PM
    love3shows

I'm so torn. I really wanted to think of Ellie as Franco's daughter. Especially since the scenes with Ellie and franco earlier in the week. After seeing this, wouldn't it be amazing if Spinelli was a Quartermaine somehow? Related to Danny who he loves so much. His daughter would be a Q. Stories to go on for years. He would get to be related to Tracy, AJ, Michael, Monica, Franco. If Jason ever comes back to the canvas that would be really great scenes. I like the idea of him as a Q.

#6   2013/08/30 07:11PM
    Axl Rose

Spinelli he could very well be a Jerome and if he were to be a Jerome it would tie Spin to a core mob family and not to mention Spin's daughter she would be a Jerome too, Spinelli as Julian's son or hey Spin he could be Evan Jerome's son or Dino Jerome's son

#7   2013/08/30 08:15PM
    Zacchara

Quote Axl Rose: Or they could make Spinelli a Cassadine, imagine that, Spinelli as a Cassadine, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am dying of laughter even thinking about it, Spinelli is not evil enough to be a Cassadine nor is Spinelli cunning or manipulative but if Spinelli were a Cassadine then he would most likely have to be Stefan's son

Well he did seem pretty pissed when he learned about his kid. Besides the best villains always start out as the good guy.

#8   2013/09/01 06:45AM
    Mrs. Lansing

If I remember correctly some years back there were little hints dropped that Spinelli was related to someone on the show. A lot of rumors thought Damian Smith was his father.
    Back then I personally thought it would be fun, since Sonny had so many offspring pointing to his virility ( ) to have Spinelli be a result of some one night stand Sonny had years before.
    Being that the actor is soon going to be on recurring status I do not think his paternity will be part of any story, but who knows events change all the time in soap land.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list