List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ethan and Maya Ward

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ethan and Maya Ward

Started by virginia cat at 2013/08/30 09:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 12:00PM, Views: 450, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/08/30 09:29AM
    Ethan and Maya Ward
    virginia cat

I Wish that they Bring these two back.. I liked than together, they bring Favor to the Show. Luke needs Ethan and Lucky Back and let him and Laural get back together too.

#2   2013/08/30 09:44AM
    Re: Ethan and Maya Ward
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote virginia cat: I Wish that they Bring these two back.. I liked than together, they bring Favor to the Show. Luke needs Ethan and Lucky Back and let him and Laural get back together too.

They could have been so good together if the old writers let them blossom and not make Maya be the one to cheat . Which seem like something Ethan would do . Since he was already afraid to commit .

They definitely need to bring these two back and start something up with them again .

They broke them up so he could a creepy non-relationship with Kristina and a stale boring one with Irina Cassadine .

#3   2013/08/30 09:56AM
    virginia cat

It did not work out with Maya in Charlie Angles, so bring than back and start a New thing going on.

#4   2013/08/30 12:00PM
    Axl Rose

Yes I would want Maya back because she actually put Tracy in her place but also was not afraid to stand up to Tracy but also Maya she should have at least come back for her great-grandfather Edward's funeral but she didn't and with her back in Port Charles Maya can work at the hospital again but also she can be a love interest for Shawn Butler, Sonny's new enforcer

And with Ethan back in town, I would pair Dodge up with Maxie in a romantic pairing because Maxie hasn't had a love interest in a while and not to mention he is Lulu's brother but also Maxie is Lulu's best friend soon to be ex best friend once the truth comes about about Lulu's baby not even being hers but really being Maxie's, and Lulu will probably end up hating Maxie so if that is the case who better to be there for Maxie than Lulu's brother Ethan?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list