List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt looked absolutely TERRIFIED yesterday

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt looked absolutely TERRIFIED yesterday

Started by duke417 at 2013/08/30 03:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 09:58AM, Views: 882, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/03 09:26AM
    Re: Britt looked absolutely TERRIFIED yesterday
    ghfanfare

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote duke417: In my eyes, she did, she really did. Pat was too over the top in his rantings with Britt. I'm sure Nic has security cameras at Wyndemere recording Pat's uncalled for trespass. They will come in handy for the custody case.

ITA Patrick had no right yelling like that. Brit is about to have a baby she should not be treated that way in her delicate condition. I'm not saying Patrick should not be mad, but there is a time and place for everything and yelling at a pregnant women is not the time.

Britt does not look or act the least bit 'delicate'. In fact, she looks strong as an ox.

#12   2013/09/03 09:58AM
    Re: Britt looked absolutely TERRIFIED yesterday
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote stephanie215:
    Quote duke417: In my eyes, she did, she really did. Pat was too over the top in his rantings with Britt. I'm sure Nic has security cameras at Wyndemere recording Pat's uncalled for trespass. They will come in handy for the custody case.

ITA Patrick had no right yelling like that. Brit is about to have a baby she should not be treated that way in her delicate condition. I'm not saying Patrick should not be mad, but there is a time and place for everything and yelling at a pregnant women is not the time.

Britt does not look or act the least bit 'delicate'. In fact, she looks strong as an ox.

ITA, delicate would not be a word I'd use to describe Brit. She may have pretended to be "delicate", but I'd say desperate would better describe her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 09:59AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list