List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt looked absolutely TERRIFIED yesterday

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt looked absolutely TERRIFIED yesterday

Started by duke417 at 2013/08/30 03:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 09:58AM, Views: 839, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/30 03:37AM
    Britt looked absolutely TERRIFIED yesterday
    duke417

In my eyes, she did, she really did. Pat was too over the top in his rantings with Britt. I'm sure Nic has security cameras at Wyndemere recording Pat's uncalled for trespass. They will come in handy for the custody case.

#2   2013/08/30 09:17AM
    Re: Britt looked absolutely TERRIFIED yesterday
    Monkey Mama

Quote duke417: In my eyes, she did, she really did. Pat was too over the top in his rantings with Britt. I'm sure Nic has security cameras at Wyndemere recording Pat's uncalled for trespass. They will come in handy for the custody case.

Glad to see Patrick finally call her out on all her lies. Other than her name I don't think Britt ever told him one honest thing. If your about to have a child with a women who is keeping SUCH horrible lies about your wife's family that has got to be scary and upsetting. No wonder he doesn't believe her now when she says she had nothing to do with it. She's lied about everything else before.

#3   2013/08/30 09:31AM
    stephanie215

Quote duke417: In my eyes, she did, she really did. Pat was too over the top in his rantings with Britt. I'm sure Nic has security cameras at Wyndemere recording Pat's uncalled for trespass. They will come in handy for the custody case.

ITA Patrick had no right yelling like that. Brit is about to have a baby she should not be treated that way in her delicate condition. I'm not saying Patrick should not be mad, but there is a time and place for everything and yelling at a pregnant women is not the time.

#4   2013/08/30 09:39AM
    tinasfatheri...

Quote Monkey Mama:

Glad to see Patrick finally call her out on all her lies. Other than her name I don't think Britt ever told him one honest thing. If your about to have a child with a women who is keeping SUCH horrible lies about your wife's family that has got to be scary and upsetting. No wonder he doesn't believe her now when she says she had nothing to do with it. She's lied about everything else before.

You make very valid points and in all honesty, Britt fan that I am, I cannot intellectually dispute your post, but.......big but, here......... .

But Pat in my opinion needs to step up and raise the bar. He really shoulda had a man- to-man with Nic rather than confront a ready-to-pop Mom to be.

JMHO, the character of Patrick Drake has been severely compromised by the writers in their effortsto prop both Sabrina and Britt.

#5   2013/09/03 07:34AM
    Gideon58

I don't think the actress has EVER looked that good...the hair and makeup people don't seem to put a lot of care into her appearance. Her hair always looks like a rat's nest.

#6   2013/09/03 07:46AM
    JaneDoe

How exactly should a man react to thinking the woman he's having a baby with's mother is involved with the almost death of his former father in law and a notorious criminal lunatic that's wreaked havoc on his wife's family for decades? She's lied to him from the start about who she was and now he's learning that she's lied about him being the father. I think he's acting relatively sane and just because she's pregnant doesn't mean that she shouldn't be yelled at or called out for her lying and manipulating. I think she's earned it! Now she's STILL lying to him about who her father is! She's acting as if she doesn't even know Faison.

#7   2013/09/03 08:25AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote tinasfatherinlostins:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

You make very valid points and in all honesty, Britt fan that I am, I cannot intellectually dispute your post, but.......big but, here......... .

But Pat in my opinion needs to step up and raise the bar. He really shoulda had a man- to-man with Nic rather than confront a ready-to-pop Mom to be.

JMHO, the character of Patrick Drake has been severely compromised by the writers in their effortsto prop both Sabrina and Britt.

But it's not really Nic's place to know the truth, he's almost as much in the dark as Patrick is. Britt gives teeny tiny versions of the truth to both of them, then SWEARS that's all there is to know only to be found lying again only a few days later, to SWEAR to come clean for real this time but once again just tells more lies.
    Nic is trying to be gallant and protective of a women who he THINKS is simply pregnant by a man no longer interested. She lying to him just as much.

I think if this were the other way around and it was Sabrina who got pregnant by Felix to trap Patrick & keep him away from Britt who he really loved and Patrick found out & yelled at Sabrina for it we would not have so many posters upset about it.....

#8   2013/09/03 08:27AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote JaneDoe: How exactly should a man react to thinking the woman he's having a baby with's mother is involved with the almost death of his former father in law and a notorious criminal lunatic that's wreaked havoc on his wife's family for decades? She's lied to him from the start about who she was and now he's learning that she's lied about him being the father. I think he's acting relatively sane and just because she's pregnant doesn't mean that she shouldn't be yelled at or called out for her lying and manipulating. I think she's earned it! Now she's STILL lying to him about who her father is! She's acting as if she doesn't even know Faison.

I agree completely.... now if he laid a hand on her and shoved her or something I would say that is going too far. But yelling.... for everything that she's put him, Emma and Sabrina through... ya she's earned that. And Britt can give as good as she gets, I've seen her pregnant & yelling.

#9   2013/09/03 08:54AM
    unlimited

Brit is a better actress than she gets credit for. The chemistry and emotions between she and Patrick has always been good. (much better than Patrick and Sabrina)Now, she and Nick looks very good together, I can see a real romance blooming. Idon't know what is going to happen with this baby......

#10   2013/09/03 09:19AM
    JaneDoe

Quote unlimited: Brit is a better actress than she gets credit for. The chemistry and emotions between she and Patrick has always been good. (much better than Patrick and Sabrina)Now, she and Nick looks very good together, I can see a real romance blooming. Idon't know what is going to happen with this baby......

She is a great actress! I think she could have great chemistry with most men including Patrick, but her manipulation turned me off of the couple completely. I don't think he has a lot of chemistry with Sabrina either, but I'd rather see him with anyone other than Brit at this point. I like her with Nik because she's more open with him. She's not trying to scheme to get him like she was with Patrick. I too am interested to see how this baby story plays out.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list