List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: what happened to taylor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what happened to taylor?

Started by stilllovingtodd at 2013/08/30 01:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 12:30AM, Views: 2047, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/03 06:16AM
    Re: what happened to taylor?
    JaneDoe

Whatever happened..... I'm happy as long as she stays gone.

#12   2013/09/03 06:18AM
    ransomha

I found her the most interesting of the Molly, Rafe', TJ, crew.

Loved how she made Felix shake in his pants.

#13   2013/09/03 07:25AM
    BlackTruth

Quote ransomha: I found her the most interesting of the Molly, Rafe', TJ, crew.

yeas she was fire she brought them to life she hated for the reason i stated before, she beautiful(and had personality and i like the friendship she had with the pregnant girl etc) triple threat under racism white supremacy. as long their racism white supremacy the arts will suffer and lose creativity.. one day rightness will be brought against this evil, if she was white she be loved more like a younger version of Carly..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 07:26AM
    #14   2013/09/03 08:58AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote BlackTruth:
    Quote ransomha: I found her the most interesting of the Molly, Rafe', TJ, crew.

yeas she was fire she brought them to life she hated for the reason i stated before, she beautiful(and had personality and i like the friendship she had with the pregnant girl etc) triple threat under racism white supremacy. as long their racism white supremacy the arts will suffer and lose creativity.. one day rightness will be brought against this evil, if she was white she be loved more like a younger version of Carly..

The lack of racial diversity in soaps have always bothered me. Soaps have a very conservative audience, the average age of the majority of viewers is over the age of 50.
    I always thought that if soaps wanted to they could actually do a really thought provoking story on racism. Most of these soap towns have no other race then white, so in RL I imagine in a town that was predominantly white a few feathers might get ruffled. They may not even have to do a whole big story, they could obviously have an unsatisfied customers at Kelly's make a subtle but racist comment to Shawn. Then he and TJ could have a conversation about race. IDK. But I always felt soaps have failed in presenting a realistic view of race in America.
    I'm not sure how old you are but back in the early seventies there was a story on OLTL about a bi-racial woman "passing" for white, and then the cat being let out of the bag. It was not the best, but at least they did not pretend that racism did not exist and I don't think soaps should continue to bury their heads in the sand.

#15   2013/09/03 10:14AM
    Lizzytish

Shawn and TJ seem to have been replaced by Derek/Julian and Rafe.

Don't think the smart-mouthed Taylor, sleeping with TJ went over too big -- and good thing. Not a great message to send to young teens watching.

Molly and Rafe are much better role models

#16   2013/09/03 12:43PM
    iluvtad

Quote Lizzytish: Shawn and TJ seem to have been replaced by Derek/Julian and Rafe.

Don't think the smart-mouthed Taylor, sleeping with TJ went over too big -- and good thing. Not a great message to send to young teens watching.

Taylor sleeping with TJ to me needed to be shown and I will tell you why I say that, because she did what most teens who are having sex don't do, she had protection! If more teens in that situation took the responsibility that Taylor did, there would be a lot less unplanned pregnancies and std's amongst teens. I think that is what is important to see in that sl.
    It is also a good thing that Molly chooses to wait, that is fine, I wish more teens would wait, that is not always the case tho.

#17   2013/09/03 02:38PM
    ohmystar

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote Lizzytish: Shawn and TJ seem to have been replaced by Derek/Julian and Rafe.

Yes I believe everyone should wait. Now in this case I sure would not want my teenage daughter waving a condom in front of him to lure him to have sex. She knew he was still in love with Molly and she used sex to get TJ and how did that work? I believe it would have went over far better had TJ not gave in and let Taylor know how he truly felt and not let his Hormones and anger take over.

Taylor sleeping with TJ to me needed to be shown and I will tell you why I say that, because she did what most teens who are having sex don't do, she had protection! If more teens in that situation took the responsibility that Taylor did, there would be a lot less unplanned pregnancies and std's amongst teens. I think that is what is important to see in that sl.
    It is also a good thing that Molly chooses to wait, that is fine, I wish more teens would wait, that is not always the case tho.

#18   2013/09/03 06:38PM
    butterfly52

I am sorry, I have to say this. Taylor is gone where most GH African Americans go, a boot out the door. I have been watching for years and this happen. What Happen to Kiko Elseworth, I don't remember her name in full but, King something who was the therapy doctor. The young Aferican American Doctor who came on when Robin was still there, he was a pediatrician, no mention of him anymore. Now you don't see Taylor, Shawn and TJ. What's up GH?

#19   2013/09/03 08:51PM
    BlackTruth

Quote butterfly52: I am sorry, I have to say this. Taylor is gone where most GH African Americans go, a boot out the door. I have been watching for years and this happen. What Happen to Kiko Elseworth, I don't remember her name in full but, King something who was the therapy doctor. The young Aferican American Doctor who came on when Robin was still there, he was a pediatrician, no mention of him anymore. Now you don't see Taylor, Shawn and TJ. What's up GH?
    thank you for your honesty , they smother/sabtoge great black characters, connie shot and Shawn work for Sonny no where to be found(hasnt been seen for 3 weeks), straight racism white supremacy...

#20   2013/09/04 12:30AM
    soapcrazy81

taylor needs to stay gone far far away she was so annoying tj and molly made a cute couple

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list