List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: IMO Franco's ruined

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IMO Franco's ruined

Started by papaya at 2013/08/29 08:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 07:28AM, Views: 1171, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/30 02:47PM
    Re: IMO Franco's ruined
    ashuri-chan

The character was ruined the minute he got a recast. Total personality change from how James Franco pulled it off. Roger is just good with being a comic relief and I think with the character of Franco it's not working and shouldn't even be like that. But hey you gotta stick those left over actors somewhere right?

#12   2013/08/30 02:52PM
    oltllover

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote GHfan78: Another HUGE RH fan here.I really don't think there has ever been a better soap actor. He is just so different than anyone else. His "sexiness" has always been a less obvious kind, not a traditional soap hunk type.

I think his recent absence is not because they are not giving him a storyline but because RH has had other acting committments. I'm really looking forward to his upcoming storylines, especially his apparent romance with Carly. I don't really think of him as the same character that James Franco played. I just think of him as a different character with the same name,

His sex appeal is definitely a part of his acting ability more so than his appearance. Although he is cute and does have a very nice chest.

I agree. While RH is a good looking man, his sex appeal lies more in his personality and the demeanor in which he carries himself. He's just one of those charismatic smooth guys.

I always had a thing for his long hair back in the day but there is definetly something sexy about his humor and sarcasm

#13   2013/08/30 05:55PM
    Gemma L.

I have a feeling Carly will see a glimpse of Jason in Franco (not the sarcasm) but perhaps he becomes he go to call for help. Sonny did threaten her life not to long ago. I know they patched things up, but I think Carly needs a fixer and Franco like Jason is smart.

#14   2013/08/30 06:44PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Gemma L.: I have a feeling Carly will see a glimpse of Jason in Franco (not the sarcasm) but perhaps he becomes he go to call for help. Sonny did threaten her life not to long ago. I know they patched things up, but I think Carly needs a fixer and Franco like Jason is smart.

Its funny because as much as I dislike Franco---AND dislike Carlys lack of decent storyline.....Their rooftop scene gave me hope...She sees him as a part of Jason...That is the key to his "redemption"......He needs a storyline---and Kiki, Ellie, or Ava aint it.......Remember when he first came back several months ago---he said HE tainted the relish so HE could talk over ELQ...Whatever happened to that?

#15   2013/08/30 06:55PM
    lovelyliz

I think making RH Franco was a flopped. At least he is still Todd on OLTL. That was poor choice of RC & FV making him Franco. What a dumb choice they could have brought him back as any one but that.

I think all 3 are flops KIKI, Franco and Silas. JMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 06:56PM
    #16   2013/09/03 07:28AM
    JaneDoe

It's because RH is such a talented actor, I'm able to see him now as Frodd. Franco changed into a much more human character with all the same "Todd" snark and whit. I'm totally over all the Franco history and can accept Frodd for who he is. He's now Jason's brother who did all the bad things he did because of a brain tumor and he's now trying to make it all up to everyone. Will he be a "good guy".... I doubt it, but he'll try to undo the horror he once was. Carly will see his "Jason" like side and she'll start to fall for him eventually.

Would this have worked with any other actor? I can't see it, but RH can work magic IMO. I LOVED him as Todd and I was so sad to see him go, but if the only way I can have a character similar to him played by the same guy is to believe a serial killer has turned good.... I can believe it for him.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list