List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: IMO Franco's ruined

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IMO Franco's ruined

Started by papaya at 2013/08/29 08:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 07:28AM, Views: 1172, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/29 08:26PM
    IMO Franco's ruined
    papaya

What have they done to Franco? I wasn't crazy about him when James Franco portrayed him but at least he was clearly sexy and clearly evil. Even though we weren't supposed to be 100% sure he was a serial killer...we saw him tie up Sam and Lulu and almost blew them to smithereens. He also killed someone in LA (???). In any case he was BAD!!!! Sorry brain tumor no excuse. He was evil. What is he now? sniveling, whiny, not exactly bad but not actually a good guy either. So they should have left him as Todd OR just let him be Todd-like with another name. He has lost his sex appeal. Todd and Carly were hot. Franco and Carly are pathetic. Hope they do something quick and decide who Franco is going to be.

#2   2013/08/30 12:41AM
    Re: IMO Franco's ruined
    elijahsgotit

Well I think we all just have different views because I'm the complete opposite. I never found the old Franco the least bit sexy and to me, RH is sexy in any role he plays. Also, the whole "not completely bad guy, not completely good guy" was basically what defined Todd so I don't really see the difference. Every character I've seen RH play has been a "grey" character so to speak. Jmho.

#3   2013/08/30 12:47AM
    stilllovingtodd

Quote elijahsgotit: Well I think we all just have different views because I'm the complete opposite. I never found the old Franco the least bit sexy and to me, RH is sexy in any role he plays. Also, the whole "not completely bad guy, not completely good guy" was basically what defined Todd so I don't really see the difference. Every character I've seen RH play has been a "grey" character so to speak. Jmho.

I totally agree about RH..no matter what role he is in he is and will be sexy to me he was when he played Todd,he was when he played Paul(atwt)and now as franco but he does need a storyline to keep him on the show and on my screen.

#4   2013/08/30 12:59AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote stilllovingtodd:
    Quote elijahsgotit: Well I think we all just have different views because I'm the complete opposite. I never found the old Franco the least bit sexy and to me, RH is sexy in any role he plays. Also, the whole "not completely bad guy, not completely good guy" was basically what defined Todd so I don't really see the difference. Every character I've seen RH play has been a "grey" character so to speak. Jmho.

I totally agree about RH..no matter what role he is in he is and will be sexy to me he was when he played Todd,he was when he played Paul(atwt)and now as franco but he does need a storyline to keep him on the show and on my screen.

I completely agree. I'd love to see RH get a new exciting SL as Franco. Especially now that he's no longer entangled with Kiki n co. He needs something else to start up and as great as he is with the heavy stuff, I'd love to see more humor for him too because RH is just too brilliant at comedy to not give him that lol Loved Todd's snarky wit and banter.

#5   2013/08/30 01:08AM
    stilllovingtodd

i have to admit that i have never been a gh watcher because gl was on the same time and watched Rh on atwt as paul and loved him and than i started watching oltl because of him and he is the MAIN reason i started watching the show and tuning in so i can watch him because i just love him and his acting but really wish they would give him a s/l soon because it's a waste not having him act and showing him...he brightens my day when i see him.

#6   2013/08/30 01:33AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote stilllovingtodd: i have to admit that i have never been a gh watcher because gl was on the same time and watched Rh on atwt as paul and loved him and than i started watching oltl because of him and he is the MAIN reason i started watching the show and tuning in so i can watch him because i just love him and his acting but really wish they would give him a s/l soon because it's a waste not having him act and showing him...he brightens my day when i see him.

I love GH and RH makes a great addition. He's just a breath of fresh air and he hasn't been on nearly enough for my taste lol I'd like to see them make some big moves with his character and sitting around the hospital definitely does not count.

#7   2013/08/30 04:17AM
    GHfan78

Another HUGE RH fan here.I really don't think there has ever been a better soap actor. He is just so different than anyone else. His "sexiness" has always been a less obvious kind, not a traditional soap hunk type.

I think his recent absence is not because they are not giving him a storyline but because RH has had other acting committments. I'm really looking forward to his upcoming storylines, especially his apparent romance with Carly. I don't really think of him as the same character that James Franco played. I just think of him as a different character with the same name,

#8   2013/08/30 06:22AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote papaya: What have they done to Franco? I wasn't crazy about him when James Franco portrayed him but at least he was clearly sexy and clearly evil. Even though we weren't supposed to be 100% sure he was a serial killer...we saw him tie up Sam and Lulu and almost blew them to smithereens. He also killed someone in LA (???). In any case he was BAD!!!! Sorry brain tumor no excuse. He was evil. What is he now? sniveling, whiny, not exactly bad but not actually a good guy either. So they should have left him as Todd OR just let him be Todd-like with another name. He has lost his sex appeal. Todd and Carly were hot. Franco and Carly are pathetic. Hope they do something quick and decide who Franco is going to be.

To the bolded: that's exactly what they did. So I don't understand the complaint. Franco is just Todd with a name change.

#9   2013/08/30 08:20AM
    ghfanfare

Quote GHfan78: Another HUGE RH fan here.I really don't think there has ever been a better soap actor. He is just so different than anyone else. His "sexiness" has always been a less obvious kind, not a traditional soap hunk type.

I think his recent absence is not because they are not giving him a storyline but because RH has had other acting committments. I'm really looking forward to his upcoming storylines, especially his apparent romance with Carly. I don't really think of him as the same character that James Franco played. I just think of him as a different character with the same name,

His sex appeal is definitely a part of his acting ability more so than his appearance. Although he is cute and does have a very nice chest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 08:20AM
    #10   2013/08/30 02:15PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote GHfan78: Another HUGE RH fan here.I really don't think there has ever been a better soap actor. He is just so different than anyone else. His "sexiness" has always been a less obvious kind, not a traditional soap hunk type.

His sex appeal is definitely a part of his acting ability more so than his appearance. Although he is cute and does have a very nice chest.

I agree. While RH is a good looking man, his sex appeal lies more in his personality and the demeanor in which he carries himself. He's just one of those charismatic smooth guys.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list