List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Anna should take Dante off Connie's case

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anna should take Dante off Connie's case

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/08/29 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 09:56AM, Views: 390, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/08/29 07:21PM
    Anna should take Dante off Connie's case
    jilltidwell

I think that Anna should take Dante off Connie's murder case. I like Dante, but he bends the law. He says that he is a office of the law, but if that would the case he would arrest criminals. If he believed that he would have arrested Sonny when he shot him. He would have also arrested Sonny when he was beating AJ to a pulp because he is a bully. If I were AJ, I would press charges. He deserves to be arrested. I didn't like the way Dante was treating AJ while he was questioning AJ. What has AJ ever done to Dante for him to talk to him the way he did. How did Dante know he would self-destruct? He don't know AJ. He only knows what other people have said and those are the people who hate Sonny and don't think he deserves a second chance the way they do.

#2   2013/08/29 07:42PM
    Re: Anna should take Dante off Connie's case
    BringBackStarr

She also needs to take herself off Obrechts case....TWO of Annas husbands have allegedly been assaulted by Obrecht---and ANNA is investigating? In what universe?

#3   2013/08/29 07:59PM
    jilltidwell

Quote BringBackStarr: She also needs to take herself off Obrechts case....TWO of Annas husbands have allegedly been assaulted by Obrecht---and ANNA is investigating? In what universe?

I agree. To be honest, they either one should be on these cases.

#4   2013/08/30 04:46AM
    Bizlet

Seems simple enough to me Anna investigates AJ's case and Dante investigates Dr O's case nobody has a conflict than.

#5   2013/08/30 04:49AM
    Vertigobarbie

They definitely need more detectives at the PCPD. No officer that has any kind of relationship with the victim or perpetrator should be involved in the investigation. It's call conflict of interest and calls into question the integrity of the officer and the investigation. Any good defense attorney would have a field day with that. They could easily claim bias and get a lot of evidence and/or testimony thrown out if it went to trial.

#6   2013/08/30 06:25AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Well then who would solve (when they do)PC crimes? Dante and Anna seem to be the only detectives they have. Remember when Sonny's brother worked for the DA's office? He prosecuted cases against his own brother. So just another day in Port Chuck.

#7   2013/08/30 12:35PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Vertigobarbie: They definitely need more detectives at the PCPD. No officer that has any kind of relationship with the victim or perpetrator should be involved in the investigation. It's call conflict of interest and calls into question the integrity of the officer and the investigation. Any good defense attorney would have a field day with that. They could easily claim bias and get a lot of evidence and/or testimony thrown out if it went to trial.

That's what I'm saying. Dante focuses on one person. They are going after AJ and not even thinking about Ava having the same initials. Just because he had a gun doesn't mean he did it. Look at more than one person that is what an investigation is. It's not just looking and one person and saying they are guilty.

#8   2013/09/03 07:28AM
    Gideon58

I agree...both of these cases should be handled by other detectives...Connie was a blood relative of Dante's for God's sake, do they really expect him to be objective?

#9   2013/09/03 09:30AM
    JaneDoe

Anna and Dante should both have been released from the cases that involved their families.... yet I guess PC just doesn't have enough law enforcement for this to happen. If I had to choose who has acted more unprofessionally, it would hands down be Dante. He watched a man being held at gunpoint, yet let the perpetrator go. Anna took in a woman for questioning where she found the drug used to almost kill someone and had her handcuffed. Said suspect also blatantly lied to the police officer. Of course both of these questioning should be thrown out because of the relationships involved, but that has never been and issue in the past and I doubt it will start being an issue today. Scotty Baldwin prosecuted the case of his own son's murder. Talk about a conflict of interest.

#10   2013/09/03 09:56AM
    Lizzytish

Indeed!! I thought the same thing myself about Dante investigating the death of his cousin. Even A J brought it up -- Anna was wrong for agreeing to let him continue as the arresting officer.

Also agree about Anna and Obrecht.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list