List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: connie's killer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

connie's killer

Started by queen teen at 2013/08/29 04:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 09:58AM, Views: 3562, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/09/03 01:34AM
    Re: connie's killer
    KC11

Quote ChargerGirl: I also think it was Ava. And as for Connie, how hard would it have been for her to write one more letter? I mean come on, with the wasted blood that elongated J had she could have written out AVA!!! But that would be too easy so we are left trying to guess if it was AJ or AJ aka Ava Jerome. LOL My money is on Ava.

ITA!!!

#32   2013/09/03 03:57AM
    stonecoldhot

Maybe Connie`s killer was neither AJ or Ava, but someone else who wrote AJ in blood to set him up I`m hopeing the killer will be a surprise. Any ideas on who it might be. I have nothing

#33   2013/09/03 04:09AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote stonecoldhot: Maybe Connie`s killer was neither AJ or Ava, but someone else who wrote AJ in blood to set him up I`m hopeing the killer will be a surprise. Any ideas on who it might be. I have nothing

The audience saw Connie write it in blood. Well start to write anyway, and then after Sonny called 911 he saw it.

#34   2013/09/03 04:13AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote stonecoldhot: Maybe Connie`s killer was neither AJ or Ava, but someone else who wrote AJ in blood to set him up I`m hopeing the killer will be a surprise. Any ideas on who it might be. I have nothing

The audience saw Connie write it in blood. Well start to write anyway, and then after Sonny called 911 he saw it.

Ok I didn`t remember that part

#35   2013/09/03 07:16AM
    Gideon58

All I know is that AJ doing it is way too obvious and I also know there's a reason that we were not actually shown the moment when Connie was shot.

#36   2013/09/03 07:19AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare: Here's a wild theory: Anthony Zacchara! He isn't really dead and wanted to finish what he started the first time. That would also get Johnny off the hook.

Don't tease me like that. I love the actor that played Anthony. If he came back for a mob war that would be great.

CrAZY was so entertaining!

Sigh.... I really do miss CrAZy and his hunky son/grandson.

#37   2013/09/03 09:58AM
    vickidink

Quote KC11:
    Quote ChargerGirl: I also think it was Ava. And as for Connie, how hard would it have been for her to write one more letter? I mean come on, with the wasted blood that elongated J had she could have written out AVA!!! But that would be too easy so we are left trying to guess if it was AJ or AJ aka Ava Jerome. LOL My money is on Ava.

ITA!!!

Yeah Connie - what a wimp you were- you couldn't muster up enough strength to write one more letter to write out "AVA" so the case would be solved already? You were only dying from a gunshot wound and loss of blood!! Sorry - I just had to write this.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list