List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: connie's killer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

connie's killer

Started by queen teen at 2013/08/29 04:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 09:58AM, Views: 3650, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/30 02:44PM
    Re: connie's killer
    HOT PINK

I think Ava Jerome killed Connie. I've read rumors that Maura West may not be on GH much longer. But, don't quote me, because (as I said) they are just rumors. I'm guessing AJ passed out while talking to Connie or perhaps Ava hit him on the head when she came into the office. Connie confronted Ava about her and Derek being Jeromes, and Ava grabbed AJ's gun and shot Connie. I think Ava drove AJ home, got him into the house, then slipped out and acted like she had just arrived when AJ regained consciousness.

I also think Ava is going to be keeping a close eye on AJ to see if he remembers anything about the night Connie was shot.

This is, of course, speculation on my part.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 02:46PM
    #22   2013/08/30 02:46PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Gideon58: Yeah, there's definitely a reason that we weren't shown Connie being killed. I'm becoming more and more convinced that AJ blacked out and Ava did it while he was out of it because that article messed up her agenda as much as it did AJ's.

I know this is an outside the box pick but how about Heather Webber? Heather could have escaped the loony bin yet again and Heather we all know how obsessed or how attached she is to Franco and Heather thought that Kiki was Franco's daughter and when Connie printed the truth Heather could have escaped the sanitarium yet again and she could have killed Connie for Franco doing it for him

#23   2013/08/30 02:46PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Gideon58: Yeah, there's definitely a reason that we weren't shown Connie being killed. I'm becoming more and more convinced that AJ blacked out and Ava did it while he was out of it because that article messed up her agenda as much as it did AJ's.

I know this is an outside the box pick but how about Heather Webber? Heather could have escaped the loony bin yet again and Heather we all know how obsessed or how attached she is to Franco and Heather thought that Kiki was Franco's daughter and when Connie printed the truth Heather could have escaped the sanitarium yet again and she could have killed Connie for Franco doing it for him

#24   2013/08/30 03:07PM
    Insxx

Maybe Jerry Jacks or that new man they bringing on foir Sabrina. It was said that its not Ava.

#25   2013/08/30 03:21PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Insxx: Maybe Jerry Jacks or that new man they bringing on foir Sabrina. It was said that its not Ava.

Guess there are a lot of rumors going around because, when I Googled "Ava Jerome on GH," I read that Ava may have killed Connie because Maura West might be leaving Gh soon. But, as I said, it was just a rumor. I based my speculation that Ava killed Connie because of the way she acted when she was helping AJ at the Q mansion before he was arrested. Her concern for him seemed kind of suspicious to me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 03:23PM
    #26   2013/08/30 04:32PM
    butterfly52

of course it's Ava.

#27   2013/08/30 06:16PM
    ROSY2009

Quote HOT PINK: I think Ava Jerome killed Connie. I've read rumors that Maura West may not be on GH much longer. But, don't quote me, because (as I said) they are just rumors. I'm guessing AJ passed out while talking to Connie or perhaps Ava hit him on the head when she came into the office. Connie confronted Ava about her and Derek being Jeromes, and Ava grabbed AJ's gun and shot Connie. I think Ava drove AJ home, got him into the house, then slipped out and acted like she had just arrived when AJ regained consciousness.

I also think Ava is going to be keeping a close eye on AJ to see if he remembers anything about the night Connie was shot.

This is, of course, speculation on my part.

I agree HOT PINK I believe Ava came to the office to see her brother Julian and found AJ and Connie. AJ probably passed out and Connie told her she knew Ava and Julian were Jeromes and Ava picked up AJs gun and shot Connie. And when she drove AJ home unconsious she planted the gun in the bushes by the pool house,(so it looks like AJ may have put it there),which Morgan found today. She's going to use Morgan to help cover up what she did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 06:23PM
    #28   2013/08/30 06:46PM
    ChargerGirl

I also think it was Ava. And as for Connie, how hard would it have been for her to write one more letter? I mean come on, with the wasted blood that elongated J had she could have written out AVA!!! But that would be too easy so we are left trying to guess if it was AJ or AJ aka Ava Jerome. LOL My money is on Ava.

#29   2013/08/31 04:09AM
    Bizlet

Quote ChargerGirl: I also think it was Ava. And as for Connie, how hard would it have been for her to write one more letter? I mean come on, with the wasted blood that elongated J had she could have written out AVA!!! But that would be too easy so we are left trying to guess if it was AJ or AJ aka Ava Jerome. LOL My money is on Ava.

If she had written an AVA than we wouldn't have had that great scene with Diane and AJ yesterday. It is evident to me that Ava is a ruthless power hungry woman and if Sam and Silas start a relationship she should probably watch herself and Danny. (Sam could kick her a$s).

#30   2013/08/31 09:35AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ChargerGirl: I also think it was Ava. And as for Connie, how hard would it have been for her to write one more letter? I mean come on, with the wasted blood that elongated J had she could have written out AVA!!! But that would be too easy so we are left trying to guess if it was AJ or AJ aka Ava Jerome. LOL My money is on Ava.

If she had written an AVA than we wouldn't have had that great scene with Diane and AJ yesterday. It is evident to me that Ava is a ruthless power hungry woman and if Sam and Silas start a relationship she should probably watch herself and Danny. (Sam could kick her a$s).

You're probably right. I just hate the way everyone hates on AJ - I have always loved Sean as AJ and now that he's back I hate that he is being likened to the old AJ. I didn't much care for the short dark haired AJ but love Sean as AJ. We will know soon enough who the actual "AJ" is that Connie was ratting out. And my money is still on Ava.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list