List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: connie's killer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

connie's killer

Started by queen teen at 2013/08/29 04:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 09:58AM, Views: 3442, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/30 08:17AM
    Re: connie's killer
    stonecoldhot

Quote ghfanfare: Here's a wild theory: Anthony Zacchara! He isn't really dead and wanted to finish what he started the first time. That would also get Johnny off the hook.

Can`t wait for Claudia Z to come back, and you know she will, never found her body

#12   2013/08/30 08:19AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare: Here's a wild theory: Anthony Zacchara! He isn't really dead and wanted to finish what he started the first time. That would also get Johnny off the hook.

Don't tease me like that. I love the actor that played Anthony. If he came back for a mob war that would be great.

#13   2013/08/30 08:26AM
    ghfanfare

Quote stonecoldhot:

Can`t wait for Claudia Z to come back, and you know she will, never found her body

I thought someone dug her up at some point and left her body in a warehouse or something. Kinda vague on that cuz I don't think I was watching much then. However, we all know in soapland no one is ever really dead.

#14   2013/08/30 08:29AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:

Don't tease me like that. I love the actor that played Anthony. If he came back for a mob war that would be great.

CrAZY was so entertaining!

#15   2013/08/30 08:33AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

I thought someone dug her up at some point and left her body in a warehouse or something. Kinda vague on that cuz I don't think I was watching much then. However, we all know in soapland no one is ever really dead.

Who knows who will be in that Swiss clinic when that story finally comes to an end. Will other GH aluminum be making an appearance for the 50th. Just had a thought maybe Emily is in the clinic.

#16   2013/08/30 08:35AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote stonecoldhot: Big Deal, some words are spelled wrong we don`t come here for grammer or spelling lessons, we all can make out the words that are being used

Actually the words were not spelled wrong. The wrong word was used. I do not ever believe it is invaluable to learn something regardless of where it is.

#17   2013/08/30 08:41AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote stonecoldhot: Big Deal, some words are spelled wrong we don`t come here for grammer or spelling lessons, we all can make out the words that are being used

Actually the words were not spelled wrong. The wrong word was used. I do not ever believe it is invaluable to learn something regardless of where it is.

I didn't make it to high school for reasons only a couple of people on the message board know, but, I do have a dictionary by my computer and use it all the time, its good for me and you know Mrs. Lansing it does help, I am learning all the time.

#18   2013/08/30 11:55AM
    Axl Rose

I think it was Franco who killed Connie and why? Franco has motive because Connie printed the story about Kiki not being his daughter and that could have really sent Franco over the edge and that it was really Franco who killed her because look at Franco's past, the man is a serial killer killing people and then turning it into art but also I think the tumor might have unleashed something else in him

#19   2013/08/30 11:55AM
    Axl Rose

I think it was Franco who killed Connie and why? Franco has motive because Connie printed the story about Kiki not being his daughter and that could have really sent Franco over the edge and that it was really Franco who killed her because look at Franco's past, the man is a serial killer killing people and then turning it into art but also I think the tumor might have unleashed something else in him

#20   2013/08/30 02:42PM
    Gideon58

Yeah, there's definitely a reason that we weren't shown Connie being killed. I'm becoming more and more convinced that AJ blacked out and Ava did it while he was out of it because that article messed up her agenda as much as it did AJ's.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list