List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Instead why don't they recast AJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Instead why don't they recast AJ

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/29 04:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/02 05:25PM, Views: 2338, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/30 02:02PM
    Re: Instead why don't they recast AJ
    elijahsgotit

Quote Axl Rose: If they do re-cast AJ then they could always bring back Billy Warlock as AJ but how about Trevor St. John as a re-cast AJ

I love TSJ in pretty much every role he plays and it could definitely be interesting to see him and RH play brothers again but I'm really hoping he returns to OLTL soon.

#12   2013/08/30 02:37PM
    Gideon58

I do think it's strange that they went to all the trouble re-hiring Sean Kanan and bringing the character back from the dead and then having the character commit a murder six months later...I mean the fact that AJ doesn't remember killing Connie shouldn't get him out from under the murder charge.

#13   2013/08/30 03:06PM
    Insxx

Quote Axl Rose: Because apparently from what I have heard from certain websites like soapcentral that they are planning on writing AJ out,which means SK could be gone and if he is then why don't they simply just recast AJ and keep him in town? But knowing RC and FV they are probably thinking about killing AJ off which I hope to hell that that's not the case or hell they can have AJ simply leave Port Charles and start his life over again somewhere else

Every man that's paired with Liz ends up jobless. The woman sucks the life out of men, even Jason. Why don't they send her somewhere to hook up with Lucky. No matter who they hooked her up with I am happy its not Nicholas. Ron and Frank should have clean up AJ and let him move forward. he is actually a good actor. Why not give Silas to Liz!

#14   2013/08/30 09:15PM
    jl4ever

Quote Insxx:
    Quote Axl Rose: Because apparently from what I have heard from certain websites like soapcentral that they are planning on writing AJ out,which means SK could be gone and if he is then why don't they simply just recast AJ and keep him in town? But knowing RC and FV they are probably thinking about killing AJ off which I hope to hell that that's not the case or hell they can have AJ simply leave Port Charles and start his life over again somewhere else

Every man that's paired with Liz ends up jobless. The woman sucks the life out of men, even Jason. Why don't they send her somewhere to hook up with Lucky. No matter who they hooked her up with I am happy its not Nicholas. Ron and Frank should have clean up AJ and let him move forward. he is actually a good actor. Why not give Silas to Liz!

======
    Give it a rest. Silas is for Sam!

#15   2013/08/31 09:54AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote HOT PINK: Guess I'm in the minority because I adore SK and think he is doing a great job as AJ and with the material he has been given. Once the Connie murder is solved, I'm hoping we see a different side of AJ. Hitting rock bottom can help some folks become stronger and better; and, I think that is what will happen with AJ.

I love SK too! I still remember how Carly went to bed with SK and woke up with that short dark haired AJ! That was so funny I think he plays his role so well because he has had problems with substance abuse in his real life. He also played a drunk if you will as Deacon on the CBS shows. I am glad he's home again and hope he stays a long time! AJ will fight now I am sure because Michael called him "Dad" yesterday. It's been a long time coming but I am so glad to see him get "HIS" son back.

#16   2013/08/31 11:54AM
    HOT PINK

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote HOT PINK: Guess I'm in the minority because I adore SK and think he is doing a great job as AJ and with the material he has been given. Once the Connie murder is solved, I'm hoping we see a different side of AJ. Hitting rock bottom can help some folks become stronger and better; and, I think that is what will happen with AJ.

I love SK too! I still remember how Carly went to bed with SK and woke up with that short dark haired AJ! That was so funny I think he plays his role so well because he has had problems with substance abuse in his real life. He also played a drunk if you will as Deacon on the CBS shows. I am glad he's home again and hope he stays a long time! AJ will fight now I am sure because Michael called him "Dad" yesterday. It's been a long time coming but I am so glad to see him get "HIS" son back.

This website needs a "LIKE" button!

#17   2013/08/31 05:04PM
    lovelyliz

To me he is just not sexy at all. Like him and Michael scenes but I want my girl far away from AJ. I don't mind them being friends but I just don't see them as lovers. Glad that was done off screen. Can you imagine if that was NIZ and they had scenes on screen making love that would be a ratings winner in my opinion but who cares I want Liz with someone new & not share scenes with Nickie poo again.

Go Liz/Love Liz.

#18   2013/08/31 05:06PM
    lovelyliz

Quote Insxx:

No way in hell do I want my girl with Silas let Sam have him. Silas has not made any impact on the show to me at all. JMO.

#19   2013/09/02 08:51AM
    Lizzytish

Quote Axl Rose: If they do re-cast AJ then they could always bring back Billy Warlock as AJ but how about Trevor St. John as a re-cast AJ

No recast of AJ -- and definitely no more OLTL actors or characters.

Problem with soap writers, they keep characters in the same one-dimension - never letting them change or grow -- and that's boring.

#20   2013/09/02 09:18AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Gideon58: I do think it's strange that they went to all the trouble re-hiring Sean Kanan and bringing the character back from the dead and then having the character commit a murder six months later...I mean the fact that AJ doesn't remember killing Connie shouldn't get him out from under the murder charge.

There is the fact (possibility?) that he didn't actually do it, and the real murderer will be revealed during his trial or soon after his conviction.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list