List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Loved Nick today!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loved Nick today!!!

Started by lovelyliz at 2013/08/29 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 07:51AM, Views: 913, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/29 03:42PM
    Re: Loved Nick today!!!
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl: Nic does have a story it's with Britt. I am starting to like these two together. I think he may bring out the best in Britt. They both have crazy people in their family trees. I think they will be able to relate with each other on that point alone. He will sort to understand being under somebodies thumb and not wanting to be part of a family who has members who do really bad things. They also have way more chemistry than he has with Liz or she has with Patrick. Which is funny because I have always thought Liz and Patrick have great chemistry. Just saying.

I think it's a great start to a story for Nic. It's hard for any character to have a story without other characters to interact with. I am excited to see where it goes.

Also I don't think Nic ever had any stock in ELQ. He was helping Tracy solely to get to AJ, but I think that is over, or they dropped the ball. Whatever, I am warming up to him with Britt.

I love them together too.

I love them too. They have mad chemistry. And I think the Cassadines are in this Dr. O story up to their eyeballs..this isn't the GH of the last few years where everyone had their own story. This is a real soap where stories connect.

All the soaps are real & stories connect. It maybe different under the new guys but nothing change except he does not do romance well like the pass writers. That gets old real fast. Please free Nick!!!

He's too sexy to be alone. Want some Nick love scenes. Britt? Liz ?

#12   2013/08/29 04:15PM
    NYsunflower

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl: Nic does have a story it's with Britt. I am starting to like these two together. I think he may bring out the best in Britt. They both have crazy people in their family trees. I think they will be able to relate with each other on that point alone. He will sort to understand being under somebodies thumb and not wanting to be part of a family who has members who do really bad things. They also have way more chemistry than he has with Liz or she has with Patrick. Which is funny because I have always thought Liz and Patrick have great chemistry. Just saying.

I think it's a great start to a story for Nic. It's hard for any character to have a story without other characters to interact with. I am excited to see where it goes.

Also I don't think Nic ever had any stock in ELQ. He was helping Tracy solely to get to AJ, but I think that is over, or they dropped the ball. Whatever, I am warming up to him with Britt.

I love them too. They have mad chemistry. And I think the Cassadines are in this Dr. O story up to their eyeballs..this isn't the GH of the last few years where everyone had their own story. This is a real soap where stories connect.

All the soaps are real & stories connect. It maybe different under the new guys but nothing change except he does not do romance well like the pass writers. That gets old real fast. Please free Nick!!!

It's true, he dosn't do love stories all that well. You are right about that. Was he writing for OLTL during the Jessica and Nash story? That was a pretty good love story. Love stories are hard to do because you don't want to drag it out to much, but you can't rush it. Like they are rushing Michael and Kiki. The past writers didn't do good love stories either. They would start out well but you couldn't invest because you knew they weren't going to last long. Dante and Lulu was good, but that was an accident.

#13   2013/08/29 04:17PM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ransomha:

He's too sexy to be alone. Want some Nick love scenes. Britt? Liz ?

I agree anything to get Nic to take off his shirt. I am leaning towards Brit for love scenes, but would not be upset with him and Liz just don't think Liz will leave the JERK though.

#14   2013/09/03 07:39AM
    Gideon58

I got the impression that when Tyler Christopher originally returned to the show as part of the 50th anniversary, that Frank and Ron really weren't sure what to do with the character, but I don't think hooking him up with Britt is the answer...there is absolutely NO chemistry between these two and I can't believe I'm the only one who sees this.

#15   2013/09/03 07:51AM
    JaneDoe

I do like Brit with Nik.... it's the only time I like her. She's much more honest with him (even though she hasn't fessed up to everything with him), but there isn't really a need for lies. He understands what it's like to have a controlling, evil family.... yet not wanting to really be involved with their schemes. It will be interesting to see how these two move forward and to find out just how much Brit really knew about what was happening.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list