List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Loved Nick today!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loved Nick today!!!

Started by lovelyliz at 2013/08/29 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/03 07:51AM, Views: 948, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/29 12:26PM
    Loved Nick today!!!
    lovelyliz

Love Nick with his family and he was not with Britt. Nick needs his own story and GH needs to stop having him propped Britt ass. Love him and Lulu scenes. More please. I don't know why Nick does not have his own office like AJ and Tracy. Does anyone know whether he still have some shares in Qs stock. He deserve way better than Britt & he looked mighty fine today. I hope whatever he has or to have with her I hope it is short-lived. If they keep this up I may begin to like him again only if Britt is out of his life. Pass Britt to someone else free Nick!

TC has just got back to GH. He has a lot of history on this show to me it should not be wasted on Britt. He deserve better I hope he gets it. Love Nick!!!

#2   2013/08/29 12:33PM
    Re: Loved Nick today!!!
    ransomha

I loved Nic today too but, I love him with Britt. I was just wishing he'd walk in when Patrick was screaming at his houseguest. Nic with his impeccable manners would have shown him the door.

#3   2013/08/29 12:44PM
    cardgirl

Nic does have a story it's with Britt. I am starting to like these two together. I think he may bring out the best in Britt. They both have crazy people in their family trees. I think they will be able to relate with each other on that point alone. He will sort to understand being under somebodies thumb and not wanting to be part of a family who has members who do really bad things. They also have way more chemistry than he has with Liz or she has with Patrick. Which is funny because I have always thought Liz and Patrick have great chemistry. Just saying.

I think it's a great start to a story for Nic. It's hard for any character to have a story without other characters to interact with. I am excited to see where it goes.

Also I don't think Nic ever had any stock in ELQ. He was helping Tracy solely to get to AJ, but I think that is over, or they dropped the ball. Whatever, I am warming up to him with Britt.

#4   2013/08/29 12:45PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha: I loved Nic today too but, I love him with Britt. I was just wishing he'd walk in when Patrick was screaming at his houseguest. Nic with his impeccable manners would have shown him the door.

Why must Nick rescue her ass. My is she not a dam Doctor. Doctors suppose to have all their senses but Britt does not have a backbone to me if Nick has to come rescue her ass. He had to get her out of jail a Doctor, then give a place to stay. I thought Doctors have money. She is just a loser. She really should have been staying with Patrick after all it was his baby he thought he was caring. She runs from place to place. I don't buy this thing Nick has with her too fast. I'm glad Nick did not walk in she suppose to be this big bad person. Go find her own place to live stop free loading off of other people. BRITCH!!!!

#5   2013/08/29 12:54PM
    lovelyliz

Quote cardgirl: Nic does have a story it's with Britt. I am starting to like these two together. I think he may bring out the best in Britt. They both have crazy people in their family trees. I think they will be able to relate with each other on that point alone. He will sort to understand being under somebodies thumb and not wanting to be part of a family who has members who do really bad things. They also have way more chemistry than he has with Liz or she has with Patrick. Which is funny because I have always thought Liz and Patrick have great chemistry. Just saying.

I think it's a great start to a story for Nic. It's hard for any character to have a story without other characters to interact with. I am excited to see where it goes.

Also I don't think Nic ever had any stock in ELQ. He was helping Tracy solely to get to AJ, but I think that is over, or they dropped the ball. Whatever, I am warming up to him with Britt.

That is your opinion not mind. Patrick and Britt make a more better match than Nick and Britt. He still deserve better to me and that is not Nick story that's Britt story.
    I hope better for Nick than that. We're not talking about Liz this is about Nick. Even Lulu does not like her. Go Lulu!!! I like his scenes way better today than with Britt. Sorry that is the way I feel and it's not changing.

I don't know what's about her but I just don't feel sorry for her at all. She can cry those crocodile tears all she want to but it does not move me to like her. In fact she is fake I hope Nick wise up soon. He deserve better way better than her and this has nothing to do with Liz. Liz will still have her friend Nick at the end of the day. Go Niz!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 12:55PM
    #6   2013/08/29 12:58PM
    lovelyliz

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha: I loved Nic today too but, I love him with Britt. I was just wishing he'd walk in when Patrick was screaming at his houseguest. Nic with his impeccable manners would have shown him the door.

Why must Nick rescue her ass. My is she not a dam Doctor. Doctors suppose to have all their senses but Britt does not have a backbone to me if Nick has to come rescue her ass. He had to get her out of jail a Doctor, then give a place to stay. I thought Doctors have money. She is just a loser. She really should have been staying with Patrick after all it was his baby he thought she was caring. She runs from place to place. I don't buy this thing Nick has with her too fast. I'm glad Nick did not walk in she suppose to be this big bad person. Go find her own place to live stop free loading off of other people. BRITCH!!!!

#7   2013/08/29 01:00PM
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl: Nic does have a story it's with Britt. I am starting to like these two together. I think he may bring out the best in Britt. They both have crazy people in their family trees. I think they will be able to relate with each other on that point alone. He will sort to understand being under somebodies thumb and not wanting to be part of a family who has members who do really bad things. They also have way more chemistry than he has with Liz or she has with Patrick. Which is funny because I have always thought Liz and Patrick have great chemistry. Just saying.

I love them together too.

#8   2013/08/29 01:34PM
    lovelyliz

I don't care anymore who Nicks with. He still deserve better than her. He has the best hugs with Liz & Lulu. They need more men on this show and women. If they were not related I could see Nick & Lulu together but I hope they bring someone new on for Nick he deserve that and so do Liz.

#9   2013/08/29 03:03PM
    NYsunflower

Quote ransomha:

I love them too. They have mad chemistry. And I think the Cassadines are in this Dr. O story up to their eyeballs..this isn't the GH of the last few years where everyone had their own story. This is a real soap where stories connect.

#10   2013/08/29 03:24PM
    lovelyliz

Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ransomha:

I love them too. They have mad chemistry. And I think the Cassadines are in this Dr. O story up to their eyeballs..this isn't the GH of the last few years where everyone had their own story. This is a real soap where stories connect.

All the soaps are real & stories connect. It maybe different under the new guys but nothing change except he does not do romance well like the pass writers. That gets old real fast. Please free Nick!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list