List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/29 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 09:55AM, Views: 3647, Replies: 87
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2013/09/03 02:20PM
    Re: Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha: COMMENT ON TODAY'S SHOW 9-3-13

Thread title should be changed to Patrick the cry baby wimp!

Nic catching him manhandling a woman in her 9th month and threatening to bust him up had Patty all but ready to burst into tears.

Robin really does need to get home so someone can wear the pants in that family!

GO SEXY NIC!

I think the problem with Pat is that he is always around immature and childish people. I think he forgot how to be an adult. Maybe Robin will Man him up. ITA about Nic!

#82   2013/09/03 03:57PM
    cardgirl

Quote JaneDoe: Why am I seeing posts talking about Sabrina having a hot guy from her past? Is this some kind of spoiler because I'm not seeing that this is a spoiler thread. I'm also seeing references to old spoilers that didn't come true and I can't help but LOL at this one. That's why I stopped reading spoilers long ago.... because most of them were untrue and made up by random people who didn't know jack. It is sure convenient to make all kind of declarations about what you think is going to happen (obviously based on spoilers that many of us don't want to know about).... then when it doesn't, it's all because of a character return.

This is exactly why I do not read any spoilers from other posters because usually they are untrue. Or farfetched. I read sometimes the spoilers on here because they usually are true but sometimes even they are inaccurate or deceiving. I do read the soap magazines and when they print what will happen they are very vague unless they talk about something that will happen within a week and even then it does not play out how it says. I just like to see the show as it happens. Spoilers drive me nuts.

#83   2013/09/04 06:06AM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215:
    Quote ransomha: COMMENT ON TODAY'S SHOW 9-3-13

Thread title should be changed to Patrick the cry baby wimp!

Nic catching him manhandling a woman in her 9th month and threatening to bust him up had Patty all but ready to burst into tears.

Robin really does need to get home so someone can wear the pants in that family!

GO SEXY NIC!

I think the problem with Pat is that he is always around immature and childish people. I think he forgot how to be an adult. Maybe Robin will Man him up. ITA about Nic!

Patrick had no business putting his hands on Britt and DEMANDING to know who the father is.

If it's not you, WALK AWAY....no longer your concern.

I think he's sad he's not the father.

#84   2013/09/04 06:30AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe: Why am I seeing posts talking about Sabrina having a hot guy from her past? Is this some kind of spoiler because I'm not seeing that this is a spoiler thread. I'm also seeing references to old spoilers that didn't come true and I can't help but LOL at this one. That's why I stopped reading spoilers long ago.... because most of them were untrue and made up by random people who didn't know jack. It is sure convenient to make all kind of declarations about what you think is going to happen (obviously based on spoilers that many of us don't want to know about).... then when it doesn't, it's all because of a character return.

This is exactly why I do not read any spoilers from other posters because usually they are untrue. Or farfetched. I read sometimes the spoilers on here because they usually are true but sometimes even they are inaccurate or deceiving. I do read the soap magazines and when they print what will happen they are very vague unless they talk about something that will happen within a week and even then it does not play out how it says. I just like to see the show as it happens. Spoilers drive me nuts.

If it bothers you that bad I wont post anymore, and if your implying to me, you don't like me anyway.

#85   2013/09/04 06:37AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote cardgirl:

If it bothers you that bad I wont post anymore, and if your implying to me, you don't like me anyway.

Sweet Bettie: You have to just ignore some posters.

I see certain names and just skip over them so i'm not tempted to reply.

I and many others love your spoilers. You NEVER act like they are 100% correct, it's for fun to speculate and most of the time you are right on.

Don't change ,

#86   2013/09/04 06:43AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote cardgirl:

I and many others love your spoilers. You NEVER act like they are 100% correct, it's for fun to speculate and most of the time you are right on.

Don't change ,

Dear sweet Rans, Cardgirl said terrible things about me at one time and for whatever reasons still continues but its already done I posted a new Topic why do people have to be so vicious, I always enjoy your post and I want to say "YOU GO GIRL!!!!

#87   2013/09/04 06:56AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote cardgirl:

Why assume she's talking to you BD? She just doesn't trust spoilers that come from "any" poster and would rather get her spoilers from a more reliable source. There are many spoilers that are posted all over the web that come from very unreliable sources. You have the right to post any spoilers you want (reputable or not) as long as they are posted within the guidelines within threads that are labeled for them.

#88   2013/09/04 09:55AM
    stephanie215

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote cardgirl:

Don't change ,

Dear sweet Rans, Cardgirl said terrible things about me at one time and for whatever reasons still continues but its already done I posted a new Topic why do people have to be so vicious, I always enjoy your post and I want to say "YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Oh Please don't stop posting Spoilers. LOVE LOVE THEM! I took Rans advice about skipping some post. I know it's hard sometimes not to get your feelings hurt. I try to either ignore or skip the name, but your spoilers ROCK

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list