List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/29 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 09:55AM, Views: 3945, Replies: 87
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/09/01 04:12AM
    Re: Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha: Patrick and Britt's s/l is changed because of Robin's return.

The spoilers BEFORE Robin signed a new contract that Britt and Patrick were going to raise the baby together for awhile before he found out he wasn't the dad.

That is why my opinion of Patrick's behavior has changed.

ROBIN IS COMING BACK,

He sure rushed on over to Nic's though when he found out Britt was there didn't he and was not happy with Sabrina and Felix for their remarks about Britt. That green eyed monster taking one more plunge......

Did you miss the part when Pat told Britt he was going sue her for sole custody of their child? That was not green the eyed monster that was anger toward Britt. As much as you liked you may have liked them as a couple Pat did not return Britt's feelings for him. I am sure Tuesday we will get a name Pat will demand yet another test either before or after the baby is born.

#72   2013/09/01 05:15AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:

The spoilers BEFORE Robin signed a new contract that Britt and Patrick were going to raise the baby together for awhile before he found out he wasn't the dad.

ROBIN IS COMING BACK,

He sure rushed on over to Nic's though when he found out Britt was there didn't he and was not happy with Sabrina and Felix for their remarks about Britt. That green eyed monster taking one more plunge......

Did you miss the part when Pat told Britt he was going sue her for sole custody of their child? That was not green the eyed monster that was anger toward Britt. As much as you liked you may have liked them as a couple Pat did not return Britt's feelings for him. I am sure Tuesday we will get a name Pat will demand yet another test either before or after the baby is born.

YES, as I said, with Robin's return the s/l had taken a turn. No more Britt and no more Sabrina.

The Patrick and Robin love story will continue.

BTW: Never heard of a 12 week contract.

#73   2013/09/02 07:52PM
    Trojangal

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

ROBIN IS COMING BACK,

YES, as I said, with Robin's return the s/l had taken a turn. No more Britt and no more Sabrina.

Not sure about a 12 week contract but
    A 13 week cycle is common in soaps. Even
    Though an actor sign a one year contract they can be let go
    At the end of every 13 week cycle without the show
    Having to pay the rest of their contract

#74   2013/09/03 03:43AM
    ransomha

Quote Trojangal:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:

ROBIN IS COMING BACK,

Not sure about a 12 week contract but
    A 13 week cycle is common in soaps. Even
    Though an actor sign a one year contract they can be let go
    At the end of every 13 week cycle without the show
    Having to pay the rest of their contract

Can't imagine them" letting KM go". They've been trying to get her back since she left. Think the ball is in her court.

I'm glad she's returning for however long she stays,
    Hope she reclaims her family.

#75   2013/09/03 05:58AM
    JaneDoe

Why am I seeing posts talking about Sabrina having a hot guy from her past? Is this some kind of spoiler because I'm not seeing that this is a spoiler thread. I'm also seeing references to old spoilers that didn't come true and I can't help but LOL at this one. That's why I stopped reading spoilers long ago.... because most of them were untrue and made up by random people who didn't know jack. It is sure convenient to make all kind of declarations about what you think is going to happen (obviously based on spoilers that many of us don't want to know about).... then when it doesn't, it's all because of a character return.

#76   2013/09/03 06:03AM
    ransomha

Sabrina's guy from her past is considered a "coming" and not a spoiler.
    It's "news".

#77   2013/09/03 06:10AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha: Sabrina's guy from her past is considered a "coming" and not a spoiler.
    It's "news".

Yes, I've seen where there is a new cast member that "has ties to Sabrina's past"..... but not that she "already has a man lined up from her past".... as you indicated! That would be a spoiler if true. For all we know from the coming and goings, he could be her brother or any number of people from her past.

#78   2013/09/03 06:16AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha: Sabrina's guy from her past is considered a "coming" and not a spoiler.
    It's "news".

Yes, I've seen where there is a new cast member that "has ties to Sabrina's past"..... but not that she "already has a man lined up from her past".... as you indicated! That would be a spoiler if true. For all we know from the coming and goings, he could be her brother or any number of people from her past.

Guess we'll have to wait to find out.

#79   2013/09/03 11:42AM
    ransomha

COMMENT ON TODAY'S SHOW 9-3-13

Thread title should be changed to Patrick the cry baby wimp!

Nic catching him manhandling a woman in her 9th month and threatening to bust him up had Patty all but ready to burst into tears.

Robin really does need to get home so someone can wear the pants in that family!

GO SEXY NIC!

#80   2013/09/03 12:07PM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    It's "news".

He is older than actress that plays Sabrina so character could be anyone from Sabrina past.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list