List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/29 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 09:55AM, Views: 4166, Replies: 87
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2013/08/30 12:47PM
    Re: Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)
    jilltidwell

Quote Trojangal: So happy The Britch will be out of Patrick & Emma's lives !

Don't know what will happen when Robin comes back. I like Sabrina.

#62   2013/08/30 01:01PM
    Bizlet

Quote jilltidwell:

They won't be able to keep the terms of KMc contract under wraps forever. I think it most likely will be months rather than years just long enough to tie up all her loose ends.

#63   2013/08/30 01:05PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote nikie:
    Quote Gideon58: Proving the Britch to be an unfit mother is going to be pretty much impossible and unless he can, there's no way any court would give him custody over the mother.

the courts gave sonny custody twice, and ric when alexis was fighting cancer, so its possible in soapland!!

If he was really the father then heck ya he'd have a great chance of getting sole custody. Especially with Anna's testimony. But since he's not the baby daddy he doesn't have to deal with Britt and he lies at all anymore

#64   2013/08/30 02:09PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote jilltidwell:

They won't be able to keep the terms of KMc contract under wraps forever. I think it most likely will be months rather than years just long enough to tie up all her loose ends.

Sabrina already has a new man lined up. A hottie from her past.

Patrick WANTS his SON, and won't believe Britt.

She can't lose a baby because she has a crazy mother. That's just silly.

If that was the case, Sam would lose Danny because Alexis hit a kid with her car and left him for dead. Or Nic would lose custody of Spencer because Laura was in a mental hospital for 20 years or his grandmother was Helena, , Carly's mother was a prostitute ,the list goes on and on.

#65   2013/08/30 06:44PM
    lovelyliz

Quote Mrs. Lansing: If I can just put my two cents in. I find Patrick to be one of the most boring characters on the show. Watching him romantically paired with anyone is like watching two piles of table salt, well except with Robin that was like watching salt and sugar. (I find Robin's character since she returned after splitting with Jason to be a big bore as well.)
    So I am really hoping for my viewing pleasure both Sabrina and Britt wind up with more interesting "pairings" very soon in the future.

Patrick was not always like that. When he married Robyn he became boring. He didn't flirt no more he was just a bore.
    Robyn took that away. I like him in the girls night out all of them was dreaming of him. I miss the girls night out.

#66   2013/08/31 04:31AM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote jilltidwell:

If that was the case, Sam would lose Danny because Alexis hit a kid with her car and left him for dead. Or Nic would lose custody of Spencer because Laura was in a mental hospital for 20 years or his grandmother was Helena, , Carly's mother was a prostitute ,the list goes on and on.

She can lose custody of the baby if its not hers at all. So I guess on Tuesday we will know for sure.

#67   2013/08/31 04:39AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote jilltidwell:

She can lose custody of the baby if its not hers at all. So I guess on Tuesday we will know for sure.

I'd bet she's the mom.

With Robin's return, I think they are freeing Patrick up to be with his wife. Britt's s/l will have nothing to do with Patrick anymore and Sabrina will have to bow out gracefully..

#68   2013/08/31 06:44AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: If I can just put my two cents in. I find Patrick to be one of the most boring characters on the show. Watching him romantically paired with anyone is like watching two piles of table salt, well except with Robin that was like watching salt and sugar. (I find Robin's character since she returned after splitting with Jason to be a big bore as well.)
    So I am really hoping for my viewing pleasure both Sabrina and Britt wind up with more interesting "pairings" very soon in the future.

Patrick was not always like that. When he married Robyn he became boring. He didn't flirt no more he was just a bore.
    Robyn took that away. I like him in the girls night out all of them was dreaming of him. I miss the girls night out.

I suppose it is all just a matter of personal opinion. I've always found Patrick to be boring, even when he was supposed to be some big time player.

#69   2013/08/31 04:51PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote jilltidwell:

I'd bet she's the mom.

With Robin's return, I think they are freeing Patrick up to be with his wife. Britt's s/l will have nothing to do with Patrick anymore and Sabrina will have to bow out gracefully..

Just like you were SOOO sure Patrick was the father?? And how you were so sure you saw jealousy from Patrick & that he would fall in love with Britt? Kinda like that.... Lmao

#70   2013/08/31 07:27PM
    ransomha

Patrick and Britt's s/l is changed because of Robin's return.

The spoilers BEFORE Robin signed a new contract that Britt and Patrick were going to raise the baby together for awhile before he found out he wasn't the dad.

That is why my opinion of Patrick's behavior has changed.

ROBIN IS COMING BACK,

He sure rushed on over to Nic's though when he found out Britt was there didn't he and was not happy with Sabrina and Felix for their remarks about Britt. That green eyed monster taking one more plunge......

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list