List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/29 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 09:55AM, Views: 4022, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/29 12:58PM
    Re: Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)
    ransomha

When Robin comes home, Patrick will forget all about Sabrina, Britt and her baby. He'll have his wife/family back.

#12   2013/08/29 01:03PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Gideon58: Proving the Britch to be an unfit mother is going to be pretty much impossible and unless he can, there's no way any court would give him custody over the mother.

I so agree. A doctor no less. Like Patrick doesn't have a past. Lets see, a drunken father, to counter Britt's mother. A drinking/pill problem of his own. Depression. Another child he can't handle, who has a history of running away. Yea, the perfect guy to win custody......

Oh Yes compare Noah`s drinking problem, with a murderer and someone who is keeping Robin hostage. So Patrick suffered from depression after his wife died,he was able to pull himself out of it. Em was running away from Britch. Who wouldn`t

Shows he's unstable under pressure.

And if he can't control one child, how can he manage two?

You mean controling one`s child, like Dr O is controling her child. Who is not unstable right after the death of their loved one

#13   2013/08/29 01:05PM
    lovelyliz

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Gideon58: Proving the Britch to be an unfit mother is going to be pretty much impossible and unless he can, there's no way any court would give him custody over the mother.

I so agree. A doctor no less. Like Patrick doesn't have a past. Lets see, a drunken father, to counter Britt's mother. A drinking/pill problem of his own. Depression. Another child he can't handle, who has a history of running away. Yea, the perfect guy to win custody......

Funny how for the last 5 months you've been saying almost non-stop how Patrick was going to fall for Britt and how you could see a spark between them. And that only now when Patrick has made it even MORE clear then he had all these last few months (that the rest of us could see plain as day) that he can't stand Britt & ONLY cares for the baby do you change your tune..... interesting....

Amen to that. She was saying that they had something Britt and Patrick but since then she has change her mind. I'm still on the Patrick & Britt train. I have not change my mind she even looked better with Patrick to me today than Nick. I just don't see Britt & Nick as a good match. Some people change with the wind I suppose.

#14   2013/08/29 01:06PM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:

Oh Yes compare Noah`s drinking problem, with a murderer and someone who is keeping Robin hostage. So Patrick suffered from depression after his wife died,he was able to pull himself out of it. Em was running away from Britch. Who wouldn`t

You mean controling one`s child, like Dr O is controling her child. Who is not unstable right after the death of their loved one

Patrick's going to have Robin back to run his life. He can't do it on his own.

Britt hopefully will move on with a real MAN, Nic and Patrick will be a thing of the past. He'll probably go back to Kevin when he finds out the baby isn't his.

#15   2013/08/29 01:10PM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote ransomha:

Funny how for the last 5 months you've been saying almost non-stop how Patrick was going to fall for Britt and how you could see a spark between them. And that only now when Patrick has made it even MORE clear then he had all these last few months (that the rest of us could see plain as day) that he can't stand Britt & ONLY cares for the baby do you change your tune..... interesting....

Amen to that. She was saying that they had something Britt and Patrick but since then she has change her mind. I'm still on the Patrick & Britt train. I have not change my mind she even looked better with Patrick to me today than Nick. I just don't see Britt & Nick as a good match. Some people change with the wind I suppose.

That's because ROBIN IS RETURNING! Now that we know that is happening, we know Patrick will want his family back. IF Robin had not decided to return to the show, it was a very good possibility that Patrick would have turned to Britt but with the knowledge that Robin is returning that has changed, of course.

#16   2013/08/29 01:10PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:

Britt hopefully will move on with a real MAN, Nic and Patrick will be a thing of the past. He'll probably go back to Kevin when he finds out the baby isn't his.

I agree with you, I hope Britch moves on...to another soap

#17   2013/08/29 01:12PM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:

I LOVE this character. She has so much going on with her crazy family history.

If someone goes, I hope it's Sabrina.

#18   2013/08/29 01:12PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz: If it was his child he would have every right to sue her for custody. As far as Nick legal team whatever. Nick is not married to her or even seeing her. He should not be saddle with that useless character. I can't believe your post Nick still deserve better than her. Lulu was right about Britt I hope he listens to her and not Britt. Patrick would win too because Britt is all kinds of crazy just like her Mother. Britt may not be responsible for her Mother actions but she is sure dam well for responsible for the things she did. That cannot be whitewash. Nick deserve better and a better story not propping her sorry excuse ass. She does not act like a Doctor. I feel sorry for her NOT!!!

I'm seeing a Nic and Britt hook up. Both from crazy backgrounds. He understands her.

I still don't understand your reason why they should hook up because both come from crazy families. If that is the case maybe Nick should of hooked up with Heather. LOL!!! That is only one reason why they should be together it should be more than that why they should hook up. Nick has history on GH his character never swayed from the good girls I can't name one girl Nick hooked up with that was bad this would be the first. I just think they should put him in a better story than with Britt baby drama. I do not think the s/l was well received. JMO. I could be wrong.

#19   2013/08/29 01:15PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote ransomha:

That's because ROBIN IS RETURNING! Now that we know that is happening, we know Patrick will want his family back. IF Robin had not decided to return to the show, it was a very good possibility that Patrick would have turned to Britt but with the knowledge that Robin is returning that has changed, of course.

Did they say she was going to be at GH long term or temporarily. That makes a lot of difference.

#20   2013/08/29 01:15PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:

I LOVE this character. She has so much going on with her crazy family history.

If someone goes, I hope it's Sabrina.

I think Sabrina`s story is just starting, by something that was mentioned in spoilers

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list