List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/29 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 09:55AM, Views: 3645, Replies: 87
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/29 11:52AM
    Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)
    ransomha

Now Patty is growing a pair?

Shouting/screaming at a pregnant woman, in someone else's house?

Like Britt is anymore responsible for her mother's actions as Patrick was for his dad's when he was a drunk.

Patrick is turning into Sabrina and Felix. Little scheming gossip.

Patrick wants custody, good luck with Nic's legal team behind her.

#2   2013/08/29 12:03PM
    Re: Patty The Bully ( 8-29-13)
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha: Now Patty is growing a pair?

Like Britt is anymore responsible for her mother's actions as Patrick was for his dad's when he was a drunk.

After todays previews maybe the truth will come out,and Britch will be out of their lives for good

#3   2013/08/29 12:05PM
    Gideon58

Proving the Britch to be an unfit mother is going to be pretty much impossible and unless he can, there's no way any court would give him custody over the mother.

#4   2013/08/29 12:25PM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha: Now Patty is growing a pair?

After todays previews maybe the truth will come out,and Britch will be out of their lives for good

I hope so for HER sake. She'll be rid of Sabrina-Feliz and weakazz Patrick. He tries to bully a pregnant woman. What a wuss.

#5   2013/08/29 12:28PM
    ransomha

Quote Gideon58: Proving the Britch to be an unfit mother is going to be pretty much impossible and unless he can, there's no way any court would give him custody over the mother.

I so agree. A doctor no less. Like Patrick doesn't have a past. Lets see, a drunken father, to counter Britt's mother. A drinking/pill problem of his own. Depression. Another child he can't handle, who has a history of running away. Yea, the perfect guy to win custody......

#6   2013/08/29 12:35PM
    lovelyliz

If it was his child he would have every right to sue her for custody. As far as Nick legal team whatever. Nick is not married to her or even seeing her. He should not be saddle with that useless character. I can't believe your post Nick still deserve better than her. Lulu was right about Britt I hope he listens to her and not Britt. Patrick would win too because Britt is all kinds of crazy just like her Mother. Britt may not be responsible for her Mother actions but she is sure dam well for responsible for the things she did. That cannot be whitewash. Nick deserve better and a better story not propping her sorry excuse ass. She does not act like a Doctor. I feel sorry for her NOT!!!

#7   2013/08/29 12:45PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Gideon58: Proving the Britch to be an unfit mother is going to be pretty much impossible and unless he can, there's no way any court would give him custody over the mother.

I so agree. A doctor no less. Like Patrick doesn't have a past. Lets see, a drunken father, to counter Britt's mother. A drinking/pill problem of his own. Depression. Another child he can't handle, who has a history of running away. Yea, the perfect guy to win custody......

Oh Yes compare Noah`s drinking problem, with a murderer and someone who is keeping Robin hostage. So Patrick suffered from depression after his wife died,he was able to pull himself out of it. Em was running away from Britch. Who wouldn`t

#8   2013/08/29 12:55PM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:

Oh Yes compare Noah`s drinking problem, with a murderer and someone who is keeping Robin hostage. So Patrick suffered from depression after his wife died,he was able to pull himself out of it. Em was running away from Britch. Who wouldn`t

Shows he's unstable under pressure.

And if he can't control one child, how can he manage two?

#9   2013/08/29 12:55PM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz: If it was his child he would have every right to sue her for custody. As far as Nick legal team whatever. Nick is not married to her or even seeing her. He should not be saddle with that useless character. I can't believe your post Nick still deserve better than her. Lulu was right about Britt I hope he listens to her and not Britt. Patrick would win too because Britt is all kinds of crazy just like her Mother. Britt may not be responsible for her Mother actions but she is sure dam well for responsible for the things she did. That cannot be whitewash. Nick deserve better and a better story not propping her sorry excuse ass. She does not act like a Doctor. I feel sorry for her NOT!!!

I'm seeing a Nic and Britt hook up. Both from crazy backgrounds. He understands her.

#10   2013/08/29 12:56PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote ransomha:

Funny how for the last 5 months you've been saying almost non-stop how Patrick was going to fall for Britt and how you could see a spark between them. And that only now when Patrick has made it even MORE clear then he had all these last few months (that the rest of us could see plain as day) that he can't stand Britt & ONLY cares for the baby do you change your tune..... interesting....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list