List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Interactions you love...or hate

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Interactions you love...or hate

Started by tessicapls at 2013/08/29 07:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/29 08:52AM, Views: 231, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/29 07:35AM
    Random Interactions you love...or hate
    tessicapls

With all the talk recently about the writers having random interactions between characters, I thought a thread to discuss these might be fun.

We have certainly seen some random interactions, this week, we had Olivia being comforted by Alexis, who usually aren't really in the same orbit. We also had Ellie and Frodd/Franco/Todd/whoeverheisthisweek. It sounds like a lot of folks really liked this, I did too.

I really enjoy these random encounters. Which ones have you enjoyed...or hated?

#2   2013/08/29 07:44AM
    Re: Random Interactions you love...or hate
    JaneDoe

Liked Frodd and Ellie, I loved seeing Frodd's whit and humor return and I think Ellie countered very well.

Did not really care for Olivia and Alexis. I know Olivia's cousin and BFF just died.... but I could have done without all the hysterics and screeching. I've been really enjoying Alexis lately and the whole thing just brought her down IMO.

Mac and Sonny was just weird... shaking hands like Mac actually liked the guy? Not likely.

#3   2013/08/29 08:08AM
    tessicapls

Quote JaneDoe: Liked Frodd and Ellie, I loved seeing Frodd's whit and humor return and I think Ellie countered very well.

Did not really care for Olivia and Alexis. I know Olivia's cousin and BFF just died.... but I could have done without all the hysterics and screeching. I've been really enjoying Alexis lately and the whole thing just brought her down IMO.

Mac and Sonny was just weird... shaking hands like Mac actually liked the guy? Not likely.

Agreed, very awkward.

#4   2013/08/29 08:20AM
    stilllovingtodd

liked franco/ellie
    carly/franco
    brit/nik

#5   2013/08/29 08:52AM
    ghfanfare

Another fan of Frodd and Ellie. Made me wonder if the rumors about Ellie being a Q are true.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list