List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: what if......???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what if......???

Started by duke417 at 2013/08/29 06:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 06:36AM, Views: 752, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/08/29 06:18AM
    what if......???
    duke417

Dr. O implanted the Lante egg into Britt but told Britt it was Britt's and an unknown father's baby.
    Dr. O plans on kidnapping the baby for the Cassadines and they in turn tell Luke they want to keep the Spencer heir in exchange for the Polonium 212 cure for Luke. This whole scenario would prove conflicting for Nik since he's part of both famillies. This would strengthen the alliance between Nik and Britt since Dr. O betrayed both of them.

#2   2013/08/29 07:32AM
    Re: what if......???
    NYsunflower

Quote duke417: Dr. O implanted the Lante egg into Britt but told Britt it was Britt's and an unknown father's baby.
    Dr. O plans on kidnapping the baby for the Cassadines and they in turn tell Luke they want to keep the Spencer heir in exchange for the Polonium 212 cure for Luke. This whole scenario would prove conflicting for Nik since he's part of both famillies. This would strengthen the alliance between Nik and Britt since Dr. O betrayed both of them.

I think it is quit possible that the baby will end up being a Lulu and Stavros baby. Unknown to Brit. That would make for a lot of conflict and not just between Lante. Especially if Stavros is still alive.

#3   2013/08/29 04:12PM
    DJM1

I say that Britt's baby is Dante and Lulu's. Britt use one of their embryos. Then Maxie and Spinelli will be together with their baby and Dante and Lulu will get their own biological child.

#4   2013/08/29 04:19PM
    stephanie215

It just seems to obvious for it to be Dante and Lulu's baby.

#5   2013/08/29 04:19PM
    NYsunflower

Quote DJM1: I say that Britt's baby is Dante and Lulu's. Britt use one of their embryos. Then Maxie and Spinelli will be together with their baby and Dante and Lulu will get their own biological child.

I'm not convinced that Maxie and Spin are that babies parents. They have mentioned several times how Brad messes up results in the lab and he was in the lab New Year's Eve. Ellie was being hit by a car. And while a normal hospital has more than two lab techs GH dosn't seem to.

#6   2013/08/30 01:37AM
    annabannana

Would someone please go into the lab and see how many embroys are there.

#7   2013/08/30 04:55AM
    Bizlet

Quote annabannana: Would someone please go into the lab and see how many embroys are there.

Seriously please go count those remaining embryos Ellie knows how many there are supposed to be.

#8   2013/08/30 05:52AM
    PenneyLane

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote annabannana: Would someone please go into the lab and see how many embroys are there.

Seriously please go count those remaining embryos Ellie knows how many there are supposed to be.

I know, right?! But Ellie just seems hellbent on her warped apology tour, yesterday with Sabrina and Wednesday with Franco.

#9   2013/08/30 06:36AM
    Mrs. Lansing

What reason would anyone have to go and check how many eggs are there? When it comes out that Maxie gave birth to her own child with Spinelli that would not be a reason to check. When Britt decides to tell the truth is the only way anyone will know...unless Brad spills the beans or Patrick insists on another paternity test. Right now there really is no reason for anyone to believe a Dante/Lulu egg has gone missing.
    I believe that Britt is carrying the Dante/Lulu baby, but I think that will take some time to come out. First Dante and Lulu need to discover the baby is not theirs. The story could be dragged out until another surrogate is found to be implanted and that is when they discover that an egg is missing. And in the meantime we and all of PC will be left to believe whatever Brit and her mom come up with.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list