List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is the writing fir Sabrina changing?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is the writing fir Sabrina changing?

Started by duke417 at 2013/08/29 05:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/29 12:29PM, Views: 672, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/08/29 05:56AM
    Is the writing fir Sabrina changing?
    duke417

Yesterday I saw a hint of something that didn't fit with the good girl Cinderella mode she was styled in previously. When she smacked Felix's arm after Patrick berated him, she said "you could have handled that better". What an odd thing to say? It's a line usually used by someone who is scheming. Not someone genuinely concerned or caring about Patrick or the baby. And then she had a fleeting expression of annoyance like she didn't like that Pat was somehow siding with or protective of Britt/baby. And I could see the wheels in her head turning as she was trying to figure out how to play this out.

did anyone else notice that? I actually sat up and started to be interested in Sabrina for the firs time.

#2   2013/08/29 05:58AM
    Re: Is the writing fir Sabrina changing?
    ransomha

Quote duke417: Yesterday I saw a hint of something that didn't fit with the good girl Cinderella mode she was styled in previously. When she smacked Felix's arm after Patrick berated him, she said "you could have handled that better". What an odd thing to say? It's a line usually used by someone who is scheming. Not someone genuinely concerned or caring about Patrick or the baby. And then she had a fleeting expression of annoyance like she didn't like that Pat was somehow siding with or protective of Britt/baby. And I could see the wheels in her head turning as she was trying to figure out how to play this out.

did anyone else notice that? I actually sat up and started to be interested in Sabrina for the firs time.

Yes, I saw it too! Could this character actually get interesting? Lets see her reaction when Robin comes come and Emma forgets who she is, as does Patrick.

#3   2013/08/29 08:31AM
    Howie79

Yes, I noticed this too. I have said it in other threads that she seems to have made a drastic change in personality since she "blossomed". It is very hard for someone to totally change their personality just because you change a few exterior things doesn't change who you are on the inside. Maybe the "bumbling schoolgirl" routine was just a rouse for who she really is. Hmmmm....

#4   2013/08/29 08:47AM
    ghfanfare

She's been that way since she lost the glasses. Jealous of Patty and Britt, scheming with Felix, jeopardizing her new job. Goody two shoes is long gone.

#5   2013/08/29 08:49AM
    melirose

Quote duke417: Yesterday I saw a hint of something that didn't fit with the good girl Cinderella mode she was styled in previously. When she smacked Felix's arm after Patrick berated him, she said "you could have handled that better". What an odd thing to say? It's a line usually used by someone who is scheming. Not someone genuinely concerned or caring about Patrick or the baby. And then she had a fleeting expression of annoyance like she didn't like that Pat was somehow siding with or protective of Britt/baby. And I could see the wheels in her head turning as she was trying to figure out how to play this out.

I'm not so sure if it means anything. I mean Felix definitely could have handled it a lot better and I think her facial expression was more annoyance toward Felix. I think the writers her making her seem like she is not someone you can push over like she was before. I don't think she has it in her to scheme or at least I hope the writers don't take her character there. For once I would like to see two positive women wanting someone without the scheming. It will be the most difficult decision for him. Obvi the clear winner would be Robin, but I think Patrick will have a hard time letting go of Sabrina when Sabrina bows out.

#6   2013/08/29 10:06AM
    Lizzytish

I agree with you Melirose. I didn't take it as scheming at all -- she was just annoyed at Felix for getting Patrick upset - and I think she was a little concerned/annoyed at Pat for reacting so protectively.

#7   2013/08/29 12:29PM
    elijahsgotit

While I'd be all for them changing up Sabrina's character, I just didn't see any scheming. I took her comment about Felix handling the situation better in reference to riling Patrick up about Britt. Unfortunately, I think Sabrina is destined to stay boring lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list