List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler-Patrick and sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler-Patrick and sabrina

Started by lej356 at 2013/08/28 08:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/29 12:51PM, Views: 2524, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/29 06:52AM
    Re: Spoiler-Patrick and sabrina
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote stilllovingtodd: i read that article and unless i missed something it did not say that he is sabrina's ex for all we know he could of wanted her but she did not want him but we will know if they were a couple when he comes on but in the meantime i am not going to asume that he is her ex.

I did too, it doesn't say that its her ex just some one from her past.

A kidnapper perhaps?

Good morning Bettie, you know i'm just teasing.

Hi Rans, I will look into this, I like your teasing.

Let me know what you uncover detective BDC.

Ya know, the PCPD could use you.......

#12   2013/08/29 06:54AM
    ransomha

Quote Lady Isadorra: what up Rans!! Thank you for the article lej356!! I just read it and I love it! GH needs more hot Latinos, and he sure his fine fine fine!!! I love Felix and although he can be aggravating sometimes, I still think his heart is in the right place! He reminds me a lot of Lucy! She can be very annoying and childish at times but we all know she means well! LOL! I hope they bring back Lucas and have a S/L with those two in it! Sorry I got a little sidetracked! LOL! I cant wait for this new hunky man to grace our screen and see what is in store for Sabrina!

Good morning Lady I: With your fall work load I don't think we'll be hearing from you much. I'll keep up the Sabrina fan club in your honor! ........

#13   2013/08/29 07:01AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote stilllovingtodd: i read that article and unless i missed something it did not say that he is sabrina's ex for all we know he could of wanted her but she did not want him but we will know if they were a couple when he comes on but in the meantime i am not going to asume that he is her ex.

A kidnapper perhaps?

So far his name is Carlos.

#14   2013/08/29 07:06AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

A kidnapper perhaps?

Did you read anything about Monday's show? Is it a repeat for the holiday?

#15   2013/08/29 07:15AM
    Mrs. Lansing

From: www.welovesoaps.net/2013/08/jeffrey-vincent-parise-joins-general.html

Jeffrey Vincent Parise has joined the cast of GENERAL HOSPITAL as Carlos, according to ACCESS HOLLYWOOD.

Carlos is a man from Sabrina’s (Teresa Castillo) past, who shows up in town just as things are going so well for the nurse and her boyfriend, Dr. Patrick Drake (Jason Thompson).

His ties extend beyond his connection to Sabrina and into the murky waters of the Port Charles underworld, ACCESS revealed.

Parise shot his first scenes on August 27th and will make his GH debut as Carlos in mid-September.

He has appeared in primetime shows like CUPID, VERONICA MARS and CASTLE, as well as in daytime soap opera DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

He is cute! Hope he brings more spice to PC then bland and boring Paddy!

#16   2013/08/29 07:25AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

A kidnapper perhaps?

No haven't herd, but, got some new Spoilers.

#17   2013/08/29 07:35AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

A kidnapper perhaps?

No haven't herd, but, got some new Spoilers.

Don't keep me in suspense!

#18   2013/08/29 08:04AM
    Howie79

I don't know if what this show needs is MORE characters. I don't feel that they are giving time to current characters, and we have a lot of others either coming back (Robin, Jerry, Faison) or old characters being recast (Lucas, Serena, Christina Baldwin) and others who it seems may have a s/l develop like Michael's one nighter Penny and still other vets who are rumoured to be making appearances like Brenda and Jax.

But I guess I will have to see how it plays out. I guess that I don't want someone to come on, get a bit of story and then just fall off of the board, i.e. Dolores Padilla. I don't want them taking time to build up a character and then just drop them and leave us hanging as to what happened. It was just my thoughts.

#19   2013/08/29 08:40AM
    melirose

[quote]Quote ransomha: [quote]Quote lej356: Sabrina's Ex is coming to town! www.accesshollywood.com/general-hospital-jeffrey-vincent-parise-heading-to-port-... />
    To take her home? Please?[/quote]

He is hot! He needs to take me home...lol j/king.

#20   2013/08/29 08:51AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Mrs. Lansing: From: www.welovesoaps.net/2013/08/jeffrey-vincent-parise-joins-general.html

Jeffrey Vincent Parise has joined the cast of GENERAL HOSPITAL as Carlos, according to ACCESS HOLLYWOOD.

Carlos is a man from Sabrina’s (Teresa Castillo) past, who shows up in town just as things are going so well for the nurse and her boyfriend, Dr. Patrick Drake (Jason Thompson).

His ties extend beyond his connection to Sabrina and into the murky waters of the Port Charles underworld, ACCESS revealed.

Parise shot his first scenes on August 27th and will make his GH debut as Carlos in mid-September.

He has appeared in primetime shows like CUPID, VERONICA MARS and CASTLE, as well as in daytime soap opera DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

He is cute! Hope he brings more spice to PC then bland and boring Paddy!

So if this guy has ties to the mob, what if he has part in helping Julian take down Sonny....?

What if Sabrina ends up helping him take Sonny down, Patrick wouldn't mind a bit with Sonny being out of the picture. But if Robin comes back & finds out Patrick had any part or was ok with Sonny getting hurt she would be livid. That could end up bringing Sabrina & Patrick even closer.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list