List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler-Patrick and sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler-Patrick and sabrina

Started by lej356 at 2013/08/28 08:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/29 12:51PM, Views: 2688, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/28 08:39PM
    Spoiler-Patrick and sabrina
    lej356

Sabrina's Ex is coming to town! http://www.accesshollywood.com/general-hospital-jeffrey-vincent-parise-heading-t...

#2   2013/08/29 03:37AM
    Re: Spoiler-Patrick and sabrina
    ransomha

[quote]Quote lej356: Sabrina's Ex is coming to town! www.accesshollywood.com/general-hospital-jeffrey-vincent-parise-heading-to-port-... />
    To take her home? Please?

#3   2013/08/29 04:50AM
    stonecoldhot

[quote]Quote lej356: Sabrina's Ex is coming to town! www.accesshollywood.com/general-hospital-jeffrey-vincent-parise-heading-to-port-... />
    And he has ties to the mob. Maybe Sabrina put a hit on Britch

#4   2013/08/29 05:05AM
    donati

I saw a picture of this guy. He's a real cutie pie.

#5   2013/08/29 05:49AM
    ransomha

Quote donati: I saw a picture of this guy. He's a real cutie pie.

She'll need someone when Robin returns. I was hoping he'd take her back home though! Looking forward to his reaction to Felix!

#6   2013/08/29 06:07AM
    stilllovingtodd

i read that article and unless i missed something it did not say that he is sabrina's ex for all we know he could of wanted her but she did not want him but we will know if they were a couple when he comes on but in the meantime i am not going to asume that he is her ex.

#7   2013/08/29 06:27AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote stilllovingtodd: i read that article and unless i missed something it did not say that he is sabrina's ex for all we know he could of wanted her but she did not want him but we will know if they were a couple when he comes on but in the meantime i am not going to asume that he is her ex.

I did too, it doesn't say that its her ex just some one from her past.

#8   2013/08/29 06:32AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote stilllovingtodd: i read that article and unless i missed something it did not say that he is sabrina's ex for all we know he could of wanted her but she did not want him but we will know if they were a couple when he comes on but in the meantime i am not going to asume that he is her ex.

A kidnapper perhaps?

Good morning Bettie, you know i'm just teasing.

#9   2013/08/29 06:47AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

A kidnapper perhaps?

Good morning Bettie, you know i'm just teasing.

Hi Rans, I will look into this, I like your teasing.

#10   2013/08/29 06:52AM
    Lady Isadorra

what up Rans!! Thank you for the article lej356!! I just read it and I love it! GH needs more hot Latinos, and he sure his fine fine fine!!! I love Felix and although he can be aggravating sometimes, I still think his heart is in the right place! He reminds me a lot of Lucy! She can be very annoying and childish at times but we all know she means well! LOL! I hope they bring back Lucas and have a S/L with those two in it! Sorry I got a little sidetracked! LOL! I cant wait for this new hunky man to grace our screen and see what is in store for Sabrina!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list