List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/08/28 06:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/31 08:27PM, Views: 4961, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/08/31 08:01PM
    Re: Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!
    genhospchat

I think the baby will either be Nik's or Stavros's baby. Why have Nik get involved in this if he isn't going to have something to do with it later? Nik gave a donation when Robin asked him to be a donor way back when so that makes sense.

I don't feel it has anything to do with Emily though because she's been dead way too long and I don't recall her ever putting, or having Eason to put, her eggs on ice.

As for IF this baby HAD been Em's, it would be easy to fight that Em was not a blood Q so no child of hers would have rights to ELQ stock.

For people saying they hope a 6 year old suffers over this, really? I think Emma shows more maturity than comments like that, anyday!

#32   2013/08/31 08:27PM
    Re: Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!
    lovelyliz

I sure hope the baby is not Nick. He will be stuck with that thing forever. Nick still deserve better. I don't know what it is about this character I just hate her. She is not root worthy and when all is said & done from this character I still do not want to root for her or feel bad for her. Nick sucks since he been with her. Good-bye Nick I won't be watching you in scenes. I'll FF you from now on. That is what the remote is for.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/31 08:28PM
    « 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list