List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/08/28 06:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/31 08:27PM, Views: 4673, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/29 02:56PM
    Re: Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!
    NYsunflower

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Helena rigged Paternity results before...Wouldnt surprise me at all if she was involved with the Embryo swap...REMEMBER she said during her last reign of terror a few months ago that she was trying to give Stavros a grandchild to awaken him from his freeze induced slumber....

PLUS Emilys child would have all of the voting rights of Michael, Maya, Ned, etc at ELQ....Move over Monica---Brittas moving in!!...

IF this child were Emily's (please God NO) it would not have voting rights. Only grandchildren born before Edward died would be mentioned in the will. Granted he didn't name names, but he could only include those already born. Can you imagine if it did include the unborn? AJ and Ned in a war to see who could rack up voting shares! Maybe that is how they are going to replenish the Q's.

As for Brick, I usually like opposites attract but I think this time like is definatly calling to like. I loved the amused look he gave her when she walked out wearing his robe. And I think he was more amused with himself than with her.

CAUTION, Rant ahead. A little off topic I'm sorry to Nem fans but I am so tired of them throwing Emily up as the love of Nik's life. I'm sure he loved her(it was SO forced). But when she said she wanted him back he told her he loved Courtney and wanted her. And she was married to someone else and pregnant with that mans child. Or so we all thought. Poor Emily stood around all dejected and sad wanting him back and he ignored her and Courtney had left town! She was the mother of his child and yet we never hear about her. I know she wasn't much liked and I have to agree with that assessment. I wanted her killed off, until she was paired with Nik. Rant over.

Courtney died during the monkey epidemic thing. I think, but she is dead. She did not just leave town. Remember Jax told everyone he was the father and he and Carly kept the baby for a time and then fessed up and gave Spencer back to Nic.

Yes she did die, but that was after she left town and then came back during the epidemic. Remember she left town because she was trying to get over Nik because she felt she should be with the father of her baby. Not knowing Nik was the father.

#22   2013/08/29 03:17PM
    BringBackStarr

Looking at Nics photo album cinched it for me...Britta is carrying a Cassadine!!!

And dont you just know Liz is going to try and get her dull hooks into Nic at the news?

Also I hope Emma CRIES (ALOT) when she finds out she isnt getting a brother...

#23   2013/08/29 03:40PM
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr: Looking at Nics photo album cinched it for me...Britta is carrying a Cassadine!!!

And dont you just know Liz is going to try and get her dull hooks into Nic at the news?

Also I hope Emma CRIES (ALOT) when she finds out she isnt getting a brother...

She'll be thrilled. More attention for her. She can't get enough. Is always being carried around???? When her mom comes home, she'll shape her back up.

#24   2013/08/29 09:29PM
    Trojangal

Quote BringBackStarr: Helena rigged Paternity results before...Wouldnt surprise me at all if she was involved with the Embryo swap...REMEMBER she said during her last reign of terror a few months ago that she was trying to give Stavros a grandchild to awaken him from his freeze induced slumber....

PLUS Emilys child would have all of the voting rights of Michael, Maya, Ned, etc at ELQ....Move over Monica---Brittas moving in!!...

Wait if the baby Britch is carrying is Nicolas' & Emily's
    Why would The Britch be moving into the Q mansion ????

Nicolas is the father & the mom Emily is dead so how does Britch fit in?
    she is the vessel that carried the baby, A Surrogate , not blood related

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 09:31PM
    #25   2013/08/30 06:51PM
    BringBackStarr

Monica would be the GRANDMOTHER.....Thats why Britt could move into the Q mansion....Also...We dont know for sure if Britta is the Bio mother or not...With Dr.O anything is possible...

#26   2013/08/30 07:45PM
    Zacchara

Quote ransomha:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Britta was looking at the CASSADINE Photo Album today...Why THEN ask what Dr.O got her into?

Also...Photos of Nick and EMILY Quartermaine?...If Brittas child is Emilys (and Nics) that would make it a ELQ stockholder!!!

Britt was looking at the family album and said " mother what did you get me into?" GREAT CATCH! Would love Britt to be carrying Nic's baby but, don't see how she would have his sperm. Might be his dad's.

That's my theory to.

#27   2013/08/30 07:52PM
    Zacchara

The theory that it is Emily and Nicks makes no sense. I think it's just Stavros's and nothing more.

#28   2013/08/31 07:09AM
    Re: Whs this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!
    wise chick

I think she was only admiring his happiness with Emily and his fun holding his baby. She in my opinion wants to be happy.

#29   2013/08/31 04:45PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote wise chick: I think she was only admiring his happiness with Emily and his fun holding his baby. She in my opinion wants to be happy.

That's what I was thinking too

#30   2013/08/31 07:46PM
    ransomha

Quote wise chick: I think she was only admiring his happiness with Emily and his fun holding his baby. She in my opinion wants to be happy.

Then why say " mother, what did you get ME into?"

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list