List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/08/28 06:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/31 08:27PM, Views: 4959, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/29 09:59AM
    Re: Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!
    Lizzytish

I don't understand how Emily got into this -- she's been gone a long time, hasn't she? I thought Britt was carrying the real Falconeri baby.

#12   2013/08/29 10:36AM
    IslandGirl33

I always believed that Britt would end up giving birth to a Lante baby. I'm finding it strange now though that they are clearly setting us up for some major connection between her and/or mommy dearest and the Cassadines. I have no ideas yet but the photo album meant something IMO.

#13   2013/08/29 11:06AM
    JaneDoe

Quote IslandGirl33: I always believed that Britt would end up giving birth to a Lante baby. I'm finding it strange now though that they are clearly setting us up for some major connection between her and/or mommy dearest and the Cassadines. I have no ideas yet but the photo album meant something IMO.

I still believe that and I think she's going to grow closer to Nik and then the truth will come out that she stole Lulu and Dante's embryo. I'm not suggesting that there isn't a connection between Dr. O and the Cassadines, but I don't think Brit has a clue about that. We saw Jerry with Helz, right? Now we know Jerry is working with Dr. O.... there is a connection there, but I still don't think it has to do with the baby. I really want Lulu and Dante to get their child even though I don't really care about them that much as a couple.

#14   2013/08/29 11:06AM
    ransomha

A Nic and Britt baby would be fantastic!

There had to be something in her looking longingly at Nic's family album.

#15   2013/08/29 11:26AM
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr: Britta was looking at the CASSADINE Photo Album today...Why THEN ask what Dr.O got her into?

Also...Photos of Nick and EMILY Quartermaine?...If Brittas child is Emilys (and Nics) that would make it a ELQ stockholder!!!

You ARE on to something!!!!

comment on today's show 8-29-13

Nic said to Lulu, "it's not like Britt can say it's my child"!AHA!

#16   2013/08/29 01:06PM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote IslandGirl33: I always believed that Britt would end up giving birth to a Lante baby. I'm finding it strange now though that they are clearly setting us up for some major connection between her and/or mommy dearest and the Cassadines. I have no ideas yet but the photo album meant something IMO.

I still believe that and I think she's going to grow closer to Nik and then the truth will come out that she stole Lulu and Dante's embryo. I'm not suggesting that there isn't a connection between Dr. O and the Cassadines, but I don't think Brit has a clue about that. We saw Jerry with Helz, right? Now we know Jerry is working with Dr. O.... there is a connection there, but I still don't think it has to do with the baby. I really want Lulu and Dante to get their child even though I don't really care about them that much as a couple.

I do often think no matter how convoluted we want it to be it is the it is the simple answer. Lante's baby makes the most sense over all.

#17   2013/08/29 01:31PM
    jl4ever

Britta said she was the mother, but we all know the father is not Patrick. So that leaves Duke, Stavors, AJ, Nik, etc... as the stolen sperm donors.

#18   2013/08/29 01:55PM
    ransomha

Quote jl4ever: Britta said she was the mother, but we all know the father is not Patrick. So that leaves Duke, Stavors, AJ, Nik, etc... as the stolen sperm donors.

After Nic's comment to Lulu today, i'm thinking/hoping it's him!

#19   2013/08/29 02:10PM
    cardgirl

Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Helena rigged Paternity results before...Wouldnt surprise me at all if she was involved with the Embryo swap...REMEMBER she said during her last reign of terror a few months ago that she was trying to give Stavros a grandchild to awaken him from his freeze induced slumber....

PLUS Emilys child would have all of the voting rights of Michael, Maya, Ned, etc at ELQ....Move over Monica---Brittas moving in!!...

IF this child were Emily's (please God NO) it would not have voting rights. Only grandchildren born before Edward died would be mentioned in the will. Granted he didn't name names, but he could only include those already born. Can you imagine if it did include the unborn? AJ and Ned in a war to see who could rack up voting shares! Maybe that is how they are going to replenish the Q's.

As for Brick, I usually like opposites attract but I think this time like is definatly calling to like. I loved the amused look he gave her when she walked out wearing his robe. And I think he was more amused with himself than with her.

CAUTION, Rant ahead. A little off topic I'm sorry to Nem fans but I am so tired of them throwing Emily up as the love of Nik's life. I'm sure he loved her(it was SO forced). But when she said she wanted him back he told her he loved Courtney and wanted her. And she was married to someone else and pregnant with that mans child. Or so we all thought. Poor Emily stood around all dejected and sad wanting him back and he ignored her and Courtney had left town! She was the mother of his child and yet we never hear about her. I know she wasn't much liked and I have to agree with that assessment. I wanted her killed off, until she was paired with Nik. Rant over.

Courtney died during the monkey epidemic thing. I think, but she is dead. She did not just leave town. Remember Jax told everyone he was the father and he and Carly kept the baby for a time and then fessed up and gave Spencer back to Nic.

#20   2013/08/29 02:48PM
    cardgirl

I know I am old, but I miss those days when soap character's actually had to do the deed to become pregnant. The scientific way does not seem to working out so well for Lante it seems.%( If the writer's would have just stayed with Maxie being the surrogate it still would have been a good story.

But all the theories of whose baby Britt is really carrying. She has been claiming it was Patrick's because they did do the deed. I guess it is possible she did have actual sex with somebody else. But it also could be an embryo from somewhere else. I thought for a long time it was Lante's because it makes the most sense. But with mad scientist Mommy Dearest in the picture, who is hell bent on hurting Anna and pleasing Faison, that baby could be anybody's.

Mommy dearest could have been in cahoots with Helena could have gotten sperm from Stavros. He was unconscious more than a few times, and it would not be beyond her to swipe some of his swimmers. I do not even want to think about what method she used to get them, but still she would do anything. She has no morals or boundaries. Or while Lulu was on ice she stole one of Lulu's eggs. Lulu is fertile she just can't carry her own children. So the baby could be Lulu's and Stavros's. But that would not hurt Anna.

Mommy Dearest could be working alone, and took and egg from Robin and mixed with some random sperm, but I doubt the sperm is random. It could be Brads...he likes money or he could be doing it out of fear. Or Britt could have jumped in the shower with him to. I still think she does not really know whose child she is carrying, and Mommy brought her an embryo and implanted it in here. If she is as sick as I think she is, she got swimmers from Duke or Faison.

I would think that would gross Anna out more than hurt her.
    Or perhaps, it's just the having held Robin for so long that she will use to hurt Anna. Or letting her know she passed Robin over to Jerry. But that would not explain why she tried to kill Anna.

Maybe it is as simple as Britt conspired with her mother and used Brad in more ways than we know.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list