List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/08/28 06:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/31 08:27PM, Views: 4892, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/28 06:23PM
    Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!
    BringBackStarr

Britta was looking at the CASSADINE Photo Album today...Why THEN ask what Dr.O got her into?

Also...Photos of Nick and EMILY Quartermaine?...If Brittas child is Emilys (and Nics) that would make it a ELQ stockholder!!!

#2   2013/08/28 07:24PM
    Re: Was this a Britta Baby Daddy CLUE today? SHOCK!
    Monkey Mama

Quote BringBackStarr: Britta was looking at the CASSADINE Photo Album today...Why THEN ask what Dr.O got her into?

Also...Photos of Nick and EMILY Quartermaine?...If Brittas child is Emilys (and Nics) that would make it a ELQ stockholder!!!

Nic & Em's.... that would be the craziest scenareo but if so Nic will feel like a total fool for being there for Britt & really dispise her

#3   2013/08/28 11:41PM
    BringBackStarr

Helena rigged Paternity results before...Wouldnt surprise me at all if she was involved with the Embryo swap...REMEMBER she said during her last reign of terror a few months ago that she was trying to give Stavros a grandchild to awaken him from his freeze induced slumber....

PLUS Emilys child would have all of the voting rights of Michael, Maya, Ned, etc at ELQ....Move over Monica---Brittas moving in!!...

#4   2013/08/29 03:35AM
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr: Britta was looking at the CASSADINE Photo Album today...Why THEN ask what Dr.O got her into?

Britt was looking at the family album and said " mother what did you get me into?" GREAT CATCH! Would love Britt to be carrying Nic's baby but, don't see how she would have his sperm. Might be his dad's.

#5   2013/08/29 06:19AM
    princesss0919

Good thoughts as I posted before - there is a Cassidine link my thoughts were Lulu and Starvos but this would be a great twist too

#6   2013/08/29 06:21AM
    JaneDoe

I don't think she gave us a clue today, rather was just looking at Nik's life in a photo album and wondering if what her mother got her into would affect her friendship with him. I think she's longing for something more and having her see pics of him happy with Emily simply made her wonder if her mother would ever let her be like that.

#7   2013/08/29 06:21AM
    ransomha

Would be the best thing that could happen for Britt!

#8   2013/08/29 07:05AM
    NYsunflower

Quote BringBackStarr: Helena rigged Paternity results before...Wouldnt surprise me at all if she was involved with the Embryo swap...REMEMBER she said during her last reign of terror a few months ago that she was trying to give Stavros a grandchild to awaken him from his freeze induced slumber....

PLUS Emilys child would have all of the voting rights of Michael, Maya, Ned, etc at ELQ....Move over Monica---Brittas moving in!!...

IF this child were Emily's (please God NO) it would not have voting rights. Only grandchildren born before Edward died would be mentioned in the will. Granted he didn't name names, but he could only include those already born. Can you imagine if it did include the unborn? AJ and Ned in a war to see who could rack up voting shares! Maybe that is how they are going to replenish the Q's.

As for Brick, I usually like opposites attract but I think this time like is definatly calling to like. I loved the amused look he gave her when she walked out wearing his robe. And I think he was more amused with himself than with her.

CAUTION, Rant ahead. A little off topic I'm sorry to Nem fans but I am so tired of them throwing Emily up as the love of Nik's life. I'm sure he loved her(it was SO forced). But when she said she wanted him back he told her he loved Courtney and wanted her. And she was married to someone else and pregnant with that mans child. Or so we all thought. Poor Emily stood around all dejected and sad wanting him back and he ignored her and Courtney had left town! She was the mother of his child and yet we never hear about her. I know she wasn't much liked and I have to agree with that assessment. I wanted her killed off, until she was paired with Nik. Rant over.

#9   2013/08/29 08:55AM
    melirose

Quote JaneDoe: I don't think she gave us a clue today, rather was just looking at Nik's life in a photo album and wondering if what her mother got her into would affect her friendship with him. I think she's longing for something more and having her see pics of him happy with Emily simply made her wonder if her mother would ever let her be like that.

I thought the same. But I can also see how people might think it was something to do with Nik. Honestly, I'm not sure if Britt even knows whose baby she is carrying unless I missed the part where she said she knows. Anywho any unsubtle clue that was given by the writers is probably trying to distract us from thinking LuLu and Dante are the parents, which I still believe they are.

#10   2013/08/29 09:11AM
    oltllover

I for one don't even care anymore who the daddy is. If its part of some twisted plot by mommy dearest and Britt went along with it then I feel sorry for that baby and if the daddy(whoever that is) had no idea what was going on then he should take his child far away.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list