List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: How many Sonny threads are running...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How many Sonny threads are running...

Started by tinasfatherinlostins at 2013/08/28 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 05:41PM, Views: 577, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/28 04:36PM
    Re: How many Sonny threads are running...
    ransomha

Quote tinasfatherinlostins:
    Quote lizsucks: Rancid maybe you should stay in fan only threads like you told a poster recently. And Tina any day you don't go on a drunken posting spree and call another poster a c@nt is a good day on the board.

welcome back, Miss Congeniality!

Think we need to ignore, and maybe pray too!

#12   2013/08/28 04:38PM
    tinasfatheri...

Quote ransomha:
    Quote lizsucks: Rancid maybe you should stay in fan only threads like you told a poster recently. And Tina any day you don't go on a drunken posting spree and call another poster a c@nt is a good day on the board.

Actually didn't go into the 100 hate Sonny threads so, I do practice what I preach.

Hey, Rans....this thread has the makings of the best Sonny thread so far.
    Lol.

#13   2013/08/28 04:39PM
    ransomha

ATT; MODS;; poster bashing.......

#14   2013/08/28 04:40PM
    ransomha

[quote]Quote Monkey Mama: [quote]Quote lizsucks: Rancid maybe you should stay in fan only threads like you told a poster recently. And Tina any day you don't go on a drunken posting spree and call another poster a c@nt is a good day on the board.[/quote]

Oh my gosh.... I laughed so hard I choked on my lemonade!!
    But I do see Ran say to MANY poster ALL the time if they don't like what's being said about their fav to skip the post or stay in fan only threads.
    Looks like someone can dish it out but can't take it.... SHOCKER![/qu

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 04:41PM
    #15   2013/08/28 04:40PM
    tinasfatheri...

Quote ransomha:
    Quote tinasfatherinlostins:

welcome back, Miss Congeniality!

Think we need to ignore, and maybe pray too!

I think you're right. These three are used to being ignored.

#16   2013/08/28 05:18PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Hammer meets Nail!!!
    Brilliant! BTW loved the earlier comment about other posters using different user names.
    It's sad really the way its like a little puppy looking for a friend with it desperate posting.

That's a post you cheer for?

More bemusement then cheering.

#17   2013/08/28 05:22PM
    butterfly52

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Hammer meets Nail!!!
    Brilliant! BTW loved the earlier comment about other posters using different user names.

Like Sonny, Very SICK MINDS- He is an old murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Any minds that agree, it's time to see a doctor.

Thank you.
    It's sad really the way its like a little puppy looking for a friend with it desperate posting.

That's a post you cheer for?

#18   2013/08/30 11:29AM
    Dinasmother

Hi Tina. I'm Dina and I'm an alcoholic and addict. There is help available for you if you have issues. I've been in recovery for 17 years and am healing. I read your postings last month and you need healing. There is no need to lash out at others because you just lay yourself open to other troubled souls like lizsucks.

Serenity prayer 4 u.

#19   2013/08/30 03:56PM
    Re: How many Sonny threads are running
    Hydrangea1953

Quote Dinasmother: Hi Tina. I'm Dina and I'm an alcoholic and addict. There is help available for you if you have issues. I've been in recovery for 17 years and am healing. I read your postings last month and you need healing. There is no need to lash out at others because you just lay yourself open to other troubled souls like lizsucks.

Serenity prayer 4 u.

Out of all the many threads that caught my eye I'm glad I saw this one.
    My grand nephew has this illness.
    You're a good soul to reach out.

As Red Skelton would say on a Tuesday. Night.....good night and may God bless.

#20   2013/08/30 05:41PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Dinasmother: Hi Tina. I'm Dina and I'm an alcoholic and addict. There is help available for you if you have issues. I've been in recovery for 17 years and am healing. I read your postings last month and you need healing. There is no need to lash out at others because you just lay yourself open to other troubled souls like lizsucks.

Serenity prayer 4 u.

You have a beautiful screen name and thank you for your honesty...Truly inspirational...

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list