List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: How many Sonny threads are running...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How many Sonny threads are running...

Started by tinasfatherinlostins at 2013/08/28 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/30 05:41PM, Views: 561, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/28 02:15PM
    How many Sonny threads are running...
    tinasfatheri...

...now on the board concurrently?
    It was up to 8 when I left for work.
    Think we'll make it to an even dozen by dinner?
    Lol.

#2   2013/08/28 02:58PM
    Re: How many Sonny threads are running...
    ransomha

Quote tinasfatherinlostins: ...now on the board concurrently?
    It was up to 8 when I left for work.
    Think we'll make it to an even dozen by dinner?
    Lol.

It's so disrespectful to Sonny fans and anyone else wanting to talk about something other then Sonny being a mobster.

Think 8 was the high point today!

#3   2013/08/28 03:30PM
    lizsucks

Rancid maybe you should stay in fan only threads like you told a poster recently. And Tina any day you don't go on a drunken posting spree and call another poster a c@nt is a good day on the board.

#4   2013/08/28 03:35PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote lizsucks: Rancid maybe you should stay in fan only threads like you told a poster recently. And Tina any day you don't go on a drunken posting spree and call another poster a c@nt is a good day on the board.

#5   2013/08/28 03:37PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote lizsucks: Rancid maybe you should stay in fan only threads like you told a poster recently. And Tina any day you don't go on a drunken posting spree and call another poster a c@nt is a good day on the board.

Oh my gosh.... I laughed so hard I choked on my lemonade!!
    But I do see Ran say to MANY poster ALL the time if they don't like what's being said about their fav to skip the post or stay in fan only threads.
    Looks like someone can dish it out but can't take it.... SHOCKER!

#6   2013/08/28 04:00PM
    tinasfatheri...

welcome back, Miss Congeniality!

#7   2013/08/28 04:22PM
    ransomha

Quote tinasfatherinlostins:

welcome back, Miss Congeniality!

Hhahahah.... you have to laugh right?

#8   2013/08/28 04:24PM
    ransomha

Actually didn't go into the 100 hate Sonny threads so, I do practice what I preach.

#9   2013/08/28 04:26PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Hammer meets Nail!!!
    Brilliant! BTW loved the earlier comment about other posters using different user names.
    It's sad really the way its like a little puppy looking for a friend with it desperate posting.

#10   2013/08/28 04:35PM
    ransomha

Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Hammer meets Nail!!!
    Brilliant! BTW loved the earlier comment about other posters using different user names.
    It's sad really the way its like a little puppy looking for a friend with it desperate posting.

That's a post you cheer for?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list