List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?

Started by anita2310 at 2013/08/28 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 11:46PM, Views: 1265, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/04 10:44PM
    Re: Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?
    cardgirl

I like Spinelli now that he more frequently speaks English. And I love him with Maxie. However, I did not like that she made this whole big mess because she lied, for what I suppose were in her head, the right reasons, but expected Spinelli to fix it. She created this lie, grow the hell up and own it. Yes a lot of people are going to be hurt by it, which is because Maxie never thinks of the true consequences of her actions....long term.

How could Spinelli who has been a father for all of a day, take away a baby that Lante have be anticipating for nine months. I think that was hard for him to do because he really does want to be a father, but not at the expense of someone else. Maxie should have known she would change her mind, even if Spinelli did not find out first, I think she would have changed her mind about giving the baby away.

This is certainly a mess, I am anxious to see how it plays out and whether Maxie and Spinelli get their baby back, and if they will raise it together or not. Or if Lante will never find out. Which is not likely I suppose. We shall see.

#22   2013/09/04 10:54PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl: I like Spinelli now that he more frequently speaks English. And I love him with Maxie. However, I did not like that she made this whole big mess because she lied, for what I suppose were in her head, the right reasons, but expected Spinelli to fix it. She created this lie, grow the hell up and own it. Yes a lot of people are going to be hurt by it, which is because Maxie never thinks of the true consequences of her actions....long term.

How could Spinelli who has been a father for all of a day, take away a baby that Lante have be anticipating for nine months. I think that was hard for him to do because he really does want to be a father, but not at the expense of someone else. Maxie should have known she would change her mind, even if Spinelli did not find out first, I think she would have changed her mind about giving the baby away.

This is certainly a mess, I am anxious to see how it plays out and whether Maxie and Spinelli get their baby back, and if they will raise it together or not. Or if Lante will never find out. Which is not likely I suppose. We shall see.

Hey we said the same things in different words.

#23   2013/09/04 11:14PM
    cardgirl

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl: I like Spinelli now that he more frequently speaks English. And I love him with Maxie. However, I did not like that she made this whole big mess because she lied, for what I suppose were in her head, the right reasons, but expected Spinelli to fix it. She created this lie, grow the hell up and own it. Yes a lot of people are going to be hurt by it, which is because Maxie never thinks of the true consequences of her actions....long term.

And probably at the same time.... like that has NEVER happened before. I always look for you in here at this time because sometimes you seem to be on later. Oh yeah Maxie is definitely on the bus list...for now.

#24   2013/09/04 11:46PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:

And probably at the same time.... like that has NEVER happened before. I always look for you in here at this time because sometimes you seem to be on later. Oh yeah Maxie is definitely on the bus list...for now.

I've been chasing you around all night. I get home from work about 10 pm and then I watch the show and then come on. I'm glad you're one of the ones on at this time, I love, love, love reading your posts. It's like the good ole days.

Can you PUH-LEASE just take Sonny out with your bus and not give him a reprieve?!!!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list