List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?

Started by anita2310 at 2013/08/28 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 11:46PM, Views: 1352, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/04 12:07AM
    Re: Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?
    soapcrazy81

i for one love spenilli to death iam so glad that there making him show real emotions and his acting abilities instead of some super spy i havent cried and felt so bad and joy in a long time seeing him a maxie together i loved him and maxie and want them to go off in the sunset with there baby in toe i hate spenilli and ellie together one spenilli is enough its so annoying how they both talk geek slang atleast maxie was quriky and balanced him out i want to jump out my window when hes with ellie

#12   2013/09/04 07:11AM
    JaneDoe

While his performance this past week was phenomenal, I've been sick of Spin for quite some time now. I'm OK with him going on recurring and not being on as much and I desperately want him away from Maxie. She needs someone more exciting and adventurous, she becomes dull when with Spin IMO.

#13   2013/09/04 07:24AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Put me down as a Spinelli fan. Always liked him, now I'm loving him! Kudos big time!!

#14   2013/09/04 11:06AM
    Lizzytish

He used to drive me nutty with all of his stupid names for everyone; but lately, I've really been enjoying him. I've heard rumors that both he and Maxie were leaving - so not really sure how this works out.

I thought it was ridiculous that neither Maxie nor Spinelli fessed up to Dante and Lulu -- even with her whining about Luke.

They love to drag out plots on this show.

#15   2013/09/04 11:42AM
    Jigglea

Quote ransomha: The actor has been unbelievably GREAT the last few days. I can hardly wait to see him confront Maxie and see them both claim their child. This is the most i've ever enjoyed him.

I so agree.....since Jason's departure Spin has really just been lagging around with no real purpose.....i'm glad they are giving him more of an individual storyline!!

#16   2013/09/04 03:05PM
    dafyduc

I absolutely ADORE Spinelli. I love him with Maxie and want them to claim their child. His acting during the reveal has been amazing!!!

#17   2013/09/04 04:44PM
    francesca101

when Spinelli chose not to tell Lante about the baby, I got the feeling that a part of it was a desire to punish Maxie for not telling him or Lante the truth. He had the perfect opportunity and instead chose to tell Maxie she had to back away from the baby.To me, that wasn't his finest moment and reeked of retribution more than compassion.

#18   2013/09/04 09:07PM
    butterfly52

Turn the channel, they are, GREAT!!!!

#19   2013/09/04 09:23PM
    BringBackStarr

Spinelli has always been at the bottom of the totem pole for me---He was too much of Jasons lapdog.....But I gotta admit---The actor really is knocking it out of the ballpark in his scenes since last week....It pains me to say that---but I gotta give him props...I just wish the writing was more consistent....Giving your child away?...Who does he think he is, Jason? 8)

#20   2013/09/04 10:32PM
    genhospchat

Quote francesca101: when Spinelli chose not to tell Lante about the baby, I got the feeling that a part of it was a desire to punish Maxie for not telling him or Lante the truth. He had the perfect opportunity and instead chose to tell Maxie she had to back away from the baby.To me, that wasn't his finest moment and reeked of retribution more than compassion.

Spin doesn't work that way, the opposite in fact. He didn't tell for the reasons he said, because he didn't want to hurt Dante and Lulu. He JUST found out he was the father and it was over nine months that Dante and Lulu have been the parents. How does he break their heart like that?

Not saying he won't tell the truth in the future but he is doing what he feels is right. Maxie doesn't deserve to be with Spin and have a happy life with their baby. She didn't think about anyone but herself, as usual, for not telling the truth in the beginning JUST because she didnt want to get scolded for falling. Now because she wants the baby for herself she is willing to hurt Dante and Lulu and wants Spin to be the one to take care of it.

Spin has been AMAZING in these scenes and it's about time they had him grow up! I hope they give him more of this good stuff and PLEASE let this be the reason he FINALLY tells Maxie to hit the road! He broke up with Ellie and banished her, Maxie deserves worse.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 10:34PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list