List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?

Started by anita2310 at 2013/08/28 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/04 11:46PM, Views: 1311, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/28 01:09PM
    Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?
    anita2310

Sorry, I am just so over this idiot I am not saying elli was right in Keeping the news of the baby from him but this situation is all Maxi's fault and I believe that it is a little his fault also. He has feeling for Maxie and he was just buying time with Ellie and this was not fair too her. Maxie and Spinelli were playing games we all know that they would eventually end up back in bed with each other. So hate this guy.

#2   2013/08/28 01:16PM
    Re: Am I the only one who is so sick Spinelli?
    ransomha

The actor has been unbelievably GREAT the last few days. I can hardly wait to see him confront Maxie and see them both claim their child. This is the most i've ever enjoyed him.

#3   2013/08/28 01:23PM
    stonecoldhot

I love Spin and the way he`s grown into a man over the years.I can`t wait until he holds little Georgie

#4   2013/08/28 02:09PM
    anita2310

Quote stonecoldhot: I love Spin and the way he`s grown into a man over the years.I can`t wait until he holds little Georgie

I guess I am the only one oh well still hate him and Maxie

#5   2013/08/28 02:14PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote anita2310: Sorry, I am just so over this idiot I am not saying elli was right in Keeping the news of the baby from him but this situation is all Maxi's fault and I believe that it is a little his fault also. He has feeling for Maxie and he was just buying time with Ellie and this was not fair too her. Maxie and Spinelli were playing games we all know that they would eventually end up back in bed with each other. So hate this guy.

I don't blame Spin at ALL for not knowing about the baby.... how would he? As far as anyone knew Maxie was pregnant already the night they had sex with Dante & Lulu's baby already.
    Yes, Maxie holds most of the blame, it was her idea. And even though her intentions were to to a good thing for her friends it was clear from the start it would end in hurt.
    But Britt and Ellie hold the blame as well. They both knew the truth, and as medical professionals who took an oath they had an obligation to speak up not only professionally but ethically as well.

#6   2013/08/28 03:14PM
    NYsunflower

Quote ransomha: The actor has been unbelievably GREAT the last few days. I can hardly wait to see him confront Maxie and see them both claim their child. This is the most i've ever enjoyed him.

I have to agree with you on this one. He had become such a caricature over the years and this was a different real and human side to him. Nit was like he became an adult before our eyes. I think his anger toward Ellie is because he was used to Maxie lying but he really trusted Ellie and he is terribly hurt and disappointed that he was wrong. I hope he forgives her tho' because I still don't want him and Maxie together. That could change, so don't hold me to it.

#7   2013/08/28 03:26PM
    BringBackStarr

Generally I LOATHE SPin----But since they got rid of his speech impediment (And his obsession with Jason) I find him somewhat tolerable..I also think he totally carried the scenes with Ellie the other day---Which gave me a new found respect for him (as an actor)...I wouldnt have thought it possible a year ago...

#8   2013/08/28 07:31PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote anita2310: Sorry, I am just so over this idiot I am not saying elli was right in Keeping the news of the baby from him but this situation is all Maxi's fault and I believe that it is a little his fault also. He has feeling for Maxie and he was just buying time with Ellie and this was not fair too her. Maxie and Spinelli were playing games we all know that they would eventually end up back in bed with each other. So hate this guy.

No matter how he handled his situation with Maxie, he did not deserve this! I think his emotions have been awesome. He makes me feel his pain! Great job BA... you're amazing!

#9   2013/08/28 07:34PM
    ReignOfTerror

Wow...I thought this has been his best acting he's ever done on this show...I like him all over again.

#10   2013/08/28 07:37PM
    ashuri-chan

Yeah I don't like him either. But then yet I don't like all three of those characters. They're all annoying.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list