List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Scotty & Laura

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Scotty & Laura

Started by stonecoldhot at 2013/08/28 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/29 08:36PM, Views: 1977, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/29 08:16AM
    Re: Scotty & Laura
    ghfanfare

Quote cardgirl: I'm just glad that somebody, gave up on the thirty year pissing contest between Scott and Luke over Laura. He was right, he should not have to be that guy who is never gonna have Laura love him the way he loves her. And Laura was right she and Luke DON'T fit anymore. The magic is gone. I for one was getting sick of the "Luke and Laura's Semi Annual Awsome Adventures." Boring, old, get over it. It's not exciting anymore. I think their will always be a connection between Luke and Laura but the fun and romance and magic IS gone.

It is sad though, that Lulu whose world is about to come crashing down when she finds out that little girl is not hers. Now she will have to do it without the support of either of her parents around. Sigh.

I was also glad that Scott finally let it go. Some growth for the character at last. Feel the same about Luke and Laura too. I think Luke has had more chemistry with Tracy for a while now.

#12   2013/08/29 10:15AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote cardgirl: I'm just glad that somebody, gave up on the thirty year pissing contest between Scott and Luke over Laura. He was right, he should not have to be that guy who is never gonna have Laura love him the way he loves her. And Laura was right she and Luke DON'T fit anymore. The magic is gone. I for one was getting sick of the "Luke and Laura's Semi Annual Awsome Adventures." Boring, old, get over it. It's not exciting anymore. I think their will always be a connection between Luke and Laura but the fun and romance and magic IS gone.

It is sad though, that Lulu whose world is about to come crashing down when she finds out that little girl is not hers. Now she will have to do it without the support of either of her parents around. Sigh.

I was also glad that Scott finally let it go. Some growth for the character at last. Feel the same about Luke and Laura too. I think Luke has had more chemistry with Tracy for a while now.

I agree 100%! I do not want to see Luke and Laura again. I love watching Luke and Tracy's dysfunction that somehow ends up being functional. They are fabulous together.

#13   2013/08/29 10:39AM
    melirose

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:

I agree 100%! I do not want to see Luke and Laura again. I love watching Luke and Tracy's dysfunction that somehow ends up being functional. They are fabulous together.

I think they are great together as friends. Luke needs to go be with his one and only...Laura.

#14   2013/08/29 10:50AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote aquablue: I for one .... Very happy it is over. Just a little worried that gf is leaving the show now and Lucy and Scott will hook up since GH can't seem to get Lucy and Kevin a good SL.

I didn't watch it yet, but from yesterday previews I'm glad Scotty asked for a divorce. I want my Luke and Laura back together.

I want them back together too. I never want Scott and Laura to get married to begin with. He don't deserve or never did deserve her.

I agree. Scott has known how much Luke means to Laura for the last 40 years. He rushed her down the isle, practically bullied her into marrying him. Then wants a divorce when she does what she ALWAYS does and puts Luke first. What a moron if he expected a piece of paper to change that.

#15   2013/08/29 11:02AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Monkey Mama:
    I agree. Scott has known how much Luke means to Laura for the last 40 years. He rushed her down the isle, practically bullied her into marrying him. Then wants a divorce when she does what she ALWAYS does and puts Luke first. What a moron if he expected a piece of paper to change that.

I'm glad that Scott FINALLY saw the light and is ready to move on with his life.

#16   2013/08/29 12:03PM
    Gideon58

I can't believe the end of this marriage is a big surprise to anyone...seriously? Did anyone out there think that Scotty and Laura were going to live happily ever after? You must be new.

#17   2013/08/29 01:06PM
    eglassman11

Don't forget that Heather may be back soon with designs on Scott....

#18   2013/08/29 01:12PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote eglassman11: Don't forget that Heather may be back soon with designs on Scott....

Scott can`t be that stupid Can he

#19   2013/08/29 01:42PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Gideon58: I can't believe the end of this marriage is a big surprise to anyone...seriously? Did anyone out there think that Scotty and Laura were going to live happily ever after? You must be new.

I also knew she couldn't ever be happy with Scott. It she could have, she would have thirty years ago. Besides, he is a controlling bully. Who would want to be married to that?

Hey Bettie Davis, where are you?

#20   2013/08/29 05:54PM
    corazon

That is the best thing that could have happened to Laura. I don't think she really loved Scott. I never liked that story line.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list